Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Is The Truth Bitter? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is The Truth Bitter? (788 Views)

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / The Truth Behind Ogiso(sky Kings) / European Woman Tells The Truth About History Kept Hidden From Most Black People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Truth Bitter? by bongolistik(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2017
I have asked myself time without number this very question on why saying the truth is so bitter to the hearing of many?

Is it that people don't just like hearing the truth or is that it always bring some form of self guilt that comes up whenever people hear the truth.

I have noticed that whenever the truth is uttered, it tends to create lots of problems, either people will just start hating on you for saying the truth or it will cause quarrels and fights somewhere.

Should people just stop saying the truth and always live with it in their minds to avoid all the commotions that saying the truth brings.

I don't really believe that people should not speak the truth, no matter how painful it could be.

You will notice that it is just a handful of people that will remain calm when they truth is mentioned even if the odd is against them.

I recently said the truth in my compound by pointing out and mentioning the guy that deliberately refused to pay the NEPA bill that caused the NEPA guys to drop our wires and 2 days now he hasn't greeted me unlike before.

Though I didn't say it in his presence but I know he was inside the house probably listening when we were deliberating upon it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Okwukwu Culture In Igboland? / Brutal Traditions Of The Surma Tribes Ethiopia / Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.