Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? (971 Views)

Who Has Samsung S8 Or S8 Plus For 50k / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by Booyakasha(f): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2017
What will you do guys? Mostly what i desire is a better camera for photography, 4k video recording and better storage space.. thoughts?
Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by iXavier: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Booyakasha:
What will you do guys? Mostly what i desire is a better camera for photography, 4k video recording and better storage space.. thoughts?

Wait to see what the iPhone can offer, then ask this question again

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by gidieberry(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Booyakasha:
iphone 8 cnt really b different frm iphone 7 in terms of photography jus as sammy note 8 aint much a difference frm sammy s8/s8+...u can use gsmarena to compare sammy s8+/iphone 7 plus to get a better knowledge....bt i think sammy z better based on your needs

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by Matikho: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2017
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and the Samsung S8 Plus[/url] have very many similarities. Well, They are both good but if I were you, I would wait for the iPhone 8

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by Phemmygbl(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Note 8 for me

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by Booyakasha(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
gidieberry:
iphone 8 cnt really b different frm iphone 7 in terms of photography jus as sammy note 8 aint much a difference frm sammy s8/s8+...u can use gsmarena to compare sammy s8+/iphone 7 plus to get a better knowledge....bt i think sammy z better based on your needs
The leaks so far has been pretty impressive.. Face ID, Face Emoji etc well I'll wait and see.. don't wanna regret.
Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by gidieberry(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Booyakasha:

The leaks so far has been pretty impressive.. Face ID, Face Emoji etc well I'll wait and see.. don't wanna regret.
i understand u, if funds aint an obstacle, ya choice shud b btw iphone 8 n sammy note 8 bt frm a better cost-photography-performance-view, sammy s8+ z d best chiice....
bliv me, iphone 8 z jus abou d switch to oled display wif a modern infinity-kinda display n some gimmy features.....d rumored price tag (1k usd +) aint worth it to me

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by slinkman(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wait for Iphone 8.. note: the Iphone 8 or Iphone X will be sold out upon release and will go out of stock , you wouldn't be able to easily get one until around October/ November

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by Ebubemg(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Booyakasha:
no two ways about it, Notting to think about, go for note 8... If you don't like the size of note 8 go for s8+
Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by LewsTherin: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
I personally think using an Iphone outside the US is ....well, silly. Apple's ecosystem is severely limiting here in Nigeria. There's just no point.

No matter how good Iphone X's camera is going to be it cannot be that much better than the Note5's so my advice, do the Note5

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note 8 Or S8+? Or Wait For The Iphone 8? by Teedeechian(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
You can't go wrong with either of your options, but since you already stated what you need in a smartphone then the Note 8 is the one for you, no other phone on planet earth has beaten Samsung's note line in photography and display.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Glo!!! / . / Will Infinix Note 5 Use The New Android 9 Pie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.