Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges (1816 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / MTN Is Giving Free Data 100MB To Browse / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges by baylord101(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2017
I noticed a while ago that MTN reviewed their share and sell charges but was waiting for NCC to take action against it but nothing till date.
MTN charges N3 for transfer amount to N100 and below while more than N3 for N100 above which is very wrong, Even banks doesn't charge for transfer within the bank no matter the amount except inter-bank, then why is MTN charging for transfer within MTN-MTN lines?

Re: MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges by baylord101(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges by Nbote(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2017
I'm surprised U jus noticed.. It's been on for a while now and other ntwrks have followed suit.
Re: MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges by Aminu212: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is what happens when you have leaders that care for their family and big stomach......
Re: MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges by khalhokage(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
What's the problem?

It's not illegal.
It's an optional service that the company no longer wants to provide free of charge.
You are not entitled to free additional services because you pay for other services, free services on these networks are incentives to woo customers not obligations.

As much as i don't like the development, i don't think it's anything to cry foul about, it's a result of the capitalist system we live in.
Re: MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
It's simple, just recharge the recipient's line or send the recharge card pin to avoid this drama
Re: MTN Is Exploiting Nigerian: Share And Sell Charges by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
And to even tink dat dey charge as much as 5naira sometimes is disheartening undecided

(1) (Reply)

Funny Names In My Contact / Will Smile SIM Work On ZTE LTE Mifi Modem? / Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.