Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) (879 Views)

40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / See How A Little Boy Reacted On Seeing His Soldier-Brother Away For A Year / Watch Heart-breaking Moment Little Boy Does Not Recognise His Soldier Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Posted as sent

Pls help me to post. Pls help me wish this my colleague Precious Onaifo(soldier...the girl) a happy married life to the love of her life Mr Celestine.

May the good Lord bless ur new home with love,understanding,good health,children and wealth.

From Onuzulike Vincent

Lalasticala

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2017
Happy Married Life smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by DickDastardLION(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2017
If you never maltreat innocent civilian ... HML
If you have .... may the marriage cost your life cool
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2017
God bless their union
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:45am On Sep 10, 2017
DickDastardLION:
If you never maltreat innocent civilian ... HML
If you have .... may the marriage cost your life cool
Seriously
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Happy married life.
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2017
grin

I dunno but i like this kind of wedding sha..Only few ppol came to witness their wedding.. wink

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by DickDastardLION(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2017
smartty68:

Seriously
exactly .. i mean if he has knowingly shot at an unarmed person cool cool
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2017
This type of wedding is mostly for people with few friends. Copy them at your own risk. If you try to do this type of wedding, you will have more enemies after the wedding.
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2017
did this ur frnd knw that his pik-ture is here
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) by theSpark(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dunno but i like this kind of wedding sha..Only few ppol came to witness their wedding.. wink

Don't be surprised there's a huge crowd building up at the reception venue.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost Divorced Man / Linda Ikeji: 9 Things Linda Ikeji Should Do Now That She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.