Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 (19353 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Adebowale89(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
even if you have intention of contesting, as a Yoruba man, I will never vote for u because you're just too weak and you only dine with the elites unlike obasanjo

despite am not a fan of fayose, I will still prefer him as a proficient candidate from southwest in a million times ahead of osibanjo

tambuwal ahead of kwankwanso and atiku and buhari

Donald duke and soludo ahead of GEJ, peter obi and okorocha anyday anytime
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by DonaldJTrump: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
its better. because if he run, only sw will vote for him and he will fail woefully
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Sprumbabafather: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
TimeManager:
Stop making a dumb comment. I guess Atiku & Sambo were very strong.

Kiss the truth!

Atiku whom Obj retired from PDP or Sambo who started packing his bags from aso rock 3 months before the election? Just stop joking already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by TimeManager(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

[s]Stop being defensive, I am Yoruba and I think pastor Yemi is too weak to deal with northerners in Abuja. He should return back to Lagos and continue his ministry and law practice. He has practically failed millions of Christians who voted for Buhari because we thought a pastor would protect us better from the jihadist agenda which Buhari is known for[/s].
You can open as much thread to debase yourself all we care but desist from lumping the larger Yoruba nation in your show of shame. shaki nse b'ora, elenu yamayama.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Sprumbabafather: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
TimeManager:
You can open as much thread to debase yourself all we care but desist from lumping the larger Yoruba nation in your show of shame. shaki nse b'ora, elenu yamayama.

Kiss the truth!

Yoluba x tian vs afonja mozlem cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by orangeCV: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
DickDastardLION:
And you expect the short lying AFONJA to stand up to the SKINNY SOULLESS VEGETABLE ALIMI
Lets be realistic here pls!

why do U cheaply hawk your foolishness everywhere U go?
Must U insult him or bring tribalism in here?
Have U forgotten Evans, Clifford Orji, Eddy Nogwu etc are from your area?

Today being Sunday, receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Wristler: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
emeijeh:
Is he scared?

Let him run

If he understands my 'run' he will know that his party has failed Nigerians

A thought crossed my mind after reading this post.

What if Osinbajo decamps to say PDP or "Wch other party dey sef? "
Will he be a formidable candidate for the Presidency against the APC?
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by TimeManager(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

[s]Atiku whom Obj retired from PDP or Sambo who started packing his bags from aso rock 3 months before the election? Just stop joking already[/s].
If you know that a VP is not as powerful, why would you then think Osinbajo should be any different?
Osinbajo is never a weakling but cannot be as powerful as his boss.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
If Osinbanjo is a human being, then it means there is that survival instinct in him, which is the very quality that makes us unique, if Osinbanjo is a human being then he has that tiny ego that loves sex, money and respect, that microscopic self, also loves POWER.

Osibanjo can not tell us that the tiny Ego has not informed him that he is supposed to be the President of this country by now, because Buhari is, lets face the fact still not healthy, which is why all these lies about rats. We know that Buhari is sick and at home because he cant function in office setting. We must know that Osinbano knows this truth. Yet he has no liver to even gather courage to work for himself since he can not work for the people who voted Buhari because of him. As a Pastor, and Professor of Law, very smart guy, he has no reason to not become street this moment and rescue the country and launch this country into the hands of only the literate class.

Let's face the fact and stop tribalism. The educated both in the North and the South, we all know the truth. Osinbanjo is supposed to be President today, games aside. But he no liver at all. Just like Jonathan had no liver. What is wrong with Educated people. I am sorry to sound this way. But our country is a shame. There are no roads for electric self-driven car in this country. That is the direction of the world. I am sorry to rant. But.....

But since Osinbanjo does not even have the mind to act as a deprived person then No One should even put up an organization for him or to support him. He is a WEAKLINK. Just like Jonathan, my great man was. Educated people need to start getting livered up friends.

RE-STRUCTURING IS OUR ONLY CHANCE.
I am nominating Atiku Abubakar. That man might be anything you call him, but trust me, he is the next Person for this country. The man knows the value of Education. He is a builder of industries and generator of Employment. He might have stolen some yam, but he didnt do like the rest of them thieves who retire to their Hilltop Farms and sit back to dictate politics. No, Atiku went to business of building schools and industries. We have no way we can link Atiku to tribalism. He is humble in his own way. I have not met Atiku, but I will like to meet him some day, but all I am saying; WE MUST RE-STRUCTURE. Atiku is championing restructuring when Biafrans and Oduduwa wants Secessions, and the North already sacked Igbos. The only chance at Peace is called Atiku Abubakar. If we do not want secession, then the only option left is called Atiku Abubakar's Re-structuring Agenda.

But only on the Condition that......He must DE-CAMP from APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by TimeManager(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Yoluba x tian vs afonja mozlem cheesy
There's no such thing like Christians vs Jews or Osu caste system in Yoruba land. Yoruba is ONE.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by emeijeh(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wristler:
A thought crossed my mind after reading this post.

What if Osinbajo decamps to say PDP or "Wch other party dey sef? "
Will he be a formidable candidate for the Presidency against the APC?

1.PDP will not accept him.
2. There are other stronger northerners with better chances than PYO
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Edum13656: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Presidency fire!!!

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
we already know he can't contest

He's too weak.

Lacks the balls to face off with some of the biggest names in politics
lend him balls for that e will have guts.less i forget did u even have balls?
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Saintsquare(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
cstr1000:

Group of warriors with american military aid hiding behind a national army.
Why didn't the yoruba group attempt to cross the niger as a single monolithic group against the igbo and see if they will not sack the entire yorubaland in weeks.?
In pre-colonial era, there are no record of yoruba ''group of warriors'' ever attempting a conquest east-wards. That would have been the real test of strength, not hiding behind the Nigerian army with western military aid and call yourself ''group of warriors''.
The mddle-belt that even formed the bulk of the fighting force can never in their wildest dream take on the igbo as a single unit without the Nigerian cover.
And you people didn't have aid from France? thank God there is video evidence, hypocrites.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nbote:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/10/osinbajo-denies-plans-run-presidency-2019/
If you want Osibanjo to be President, click like, if you want Buhari/el Rufai/ Kwankwaso/Atiku to be President in 2019 click share

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
fk001:
We know it was a lie fabricated by PDP agents to cause chaos between Mr president and his VP

Plan DOD
Fabricated and sponsored by poto poto osupobs
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Aragon: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

He's too weak.

Lets Keep this Political as I am here to Learn.
So by WEAK what do you mean? He did an outstanding job when the President was on Sick leave that even both the Supporters and Haters of the President Praised and Rated him very High. Now if the President Refused to Run in 2019 and they Present OSIBANJO here is how he would Win. Tinubu and co would give him the South.. BUHARI would give him the North all the needs is a little support from the East which he would Definitely get as tons of people that Hated BUHARI love the Man. So tell me which other name in Politics can pull this? Like I said lets keep it Political as I am here to Learn. By the way don't mention ATIKU cos even his Kids wont Vote for him grin Thanks
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Brugo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
A wise man. Unlike those who beat their chests right before they receive the beating of their lives.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Sprumbabafather: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
TimeManager:
There's no such thing like Christians vs Jews or Osu caste system in Yoruba land. Yoruba is ONE.

Kiss the truth!

Do you think every Yoruba person will forget their sense at home, troop out and vote an illiterate if it were a Yoruba x tian that ordered such dance of shame? grin
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nbote(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
genghiskhan007:

If you want Osibanjo to be President, click like, if you want Buhari/el Rufai/ Kwankwaso/Atiku to be President in 2019 click share

We will not click anything.. Go and make beta comment to hustle likes and shares

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Bablo08(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:
wetin hapen nah u just west our dear op effort angry angry angry angry

Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by cstr1000: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsquare:
And you people didn't have aid from France? thank God there is video evidence, hypocrites.
Which france?
The whole of Nigeria was fighting one ethnic group and you think that is a show of yoruba strength?
Why not come and fight the igbo alone as a single ethnic group and see if you will survive it?
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Saintsquare(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
cstr1000:

Which france?
The whole of Nigeria was fighting one ethnic group and you think that is a show of yoruba strength?
Why not come and fight the igbo alone as a single ethnic group and see if you will survive it?
Stop spreading lies you read on radio Biafra, Yoruba soldiers singlehandedly repel you people at ore,and yes you had help from France,Belgium,etc
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by officialJP(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Bmaster:
start a daily contribution savings
something keep pushing me to betting shop everyday how can i go off the spirit undecided
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by cstr1000: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Saintsquare:
Stop spreading lies you read on radio Biafra, Yoruba soldiers singlehandedly repel you people at ore,and yes you had help from France,Belgium,etc
Yoruba soldiers single handedly repelled who? Is there anything like yoruba army?
Anyway, wars stories are told by the victors. So be grateful for Nigeria.
That is the only saving grace that stopped a well organized biafran army from taking over the entire south.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by happney65: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Evaberry:

He's too weak.

Yes ohh..I hate weaklings..He is one..Just like GEJ..He is a Liberal sef and most liberals don't take things by the horn..they are too timid and believe they should not step on toes..

We need someone like Obasanjo..come 2019 my vote would be for either kwakwaso,Peter obi or Donald duke
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by nairanaira12: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
VocalWalls:
Fear fear man

So if it were you, you would accept such a group? Your head must be dented. Sense is far away from you.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by nairanaira12: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
The only reason osinbajo is the vp today is because he is a weakling.

Same reason they chose Goodluck Jonathan back then.

The kingmaker only support pushovers they can remove anytime they want. Ask tinubu why he chose buharry grin

For your information, a vp has no voice anywhere. Do you even know the name of America's vice president? How many deputy governors can you remember their names? Can you even recall the name of your state's deputy governor? Vices abd deputies aren't supposed to talk until their bosses say so.

This is supposed to be an information age. How come you still remain daft like a deadbrain?

How come you are still commenting like an ignorant idiot when you could have Google Searched?

Can this be the outcome of listening to radio biafra?
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by TimeManager(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Do you think every Yoruba person will forget their sense at home, troop out and vote an illiterate if it were a Yoruba x tian that ordered such dance of shame? grin
What is this one saying?. undecided
ACN was a SW regional party irrespective of religion. So, you should expect we vote APC en masse. BTW, a 45/55% voting pattern indicates Yoruba do not pander towards politics of hate & bigotry.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by NSK4U(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
ok........

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
He is a Democrat by nature but he can't step on big toes of the North. So he should save his face and go and enjoy what he earned as a VP, cordinator acting president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 / Buhari Receives Akinwunmi Adesina, President Of African Development Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.