Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Register Your Export Products Here For Buyers. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Register Your Export Products Here For Buyers. (525 Views)

Nigeria Export Products / Nigeria Export Products / Nigeria Export Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your Export Products Here For Buyers. by Irocafrica: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2017
IROCAFRICA is a US registered company that connects SME, Export focused companies to International buyers. You can now list your products with price and buyers can purchase directly no stories. You no longer need to know someone that knows someone. List and get paid. Logistics and Fees are handled by the buyer and provided by us. No hassle, just list for free, buyers find you and purchase. Get paid in US dollars or Naira equivalent. The only thing stopping you from making extra income for your export products is you. Whatsapp +8562588719. irocafrica.com, +2348095222128. Start selling today. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Re: Register Your Export Products Here For Buyers. by tectonotimes: 7:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Irocafrica:
IROCAFRICA is a US registered company that connects SME, Export focused companies to International buyers. You can now list your products with price and buyers can purchase directly no stories. You no longer need to know someone that knows someone. List and get paid. Logistics and Fees are handled by the buyer and provided by us. No hassle, just list for free, buyers find you and purchase. Get paid in US dollars or Naira equivalent. The only thing stopping you from making extra income for your export products is you. Whatsapp +8562588719. irocafrica.com, +2348095222128. Start selling today. I will be happy to answer any questions.
Exporters, it is very good to build your capacity on the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your products. For further information, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Register Your Export Products Here For Buyers. by Irocafrica: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Keep the registrations coming. Call 08095222128 for any questions. If you are in Lagos stop by at the office in Jibowu. The only person stopping you is YOU.

1 Like

Re: Register Your Export Products Here For Buyers. by Philistine(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Need Startup Snail / Battery Cage @ 87k / Any Idea On How , Where To Get This Certain Equipment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.