Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

How To Eliminate Our Fears!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Eliminate Our Fears!! (1881 Views)

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / Our Fears For Buhari – Malam Daura, President’s Cousin / What Are Your Fears In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Eliminate Our Fears!! by 2onymontana(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPW92udrL7g&t=25s

Http://tonywilliamss.com.  Fear is the number one killer of many of our dreams, it is a sucker of energy and vitality, and diminishes our lifestyle and confidence. The combination of worrying about life, money, relationships, sex, exes, could easily leave one drained out and tired over time.
Fear is the number one killer of many of our dreams, it is a sucker of energy and vitality, and diminishes our lifestyle and confidence. The combination of worrying about life, money, relationships, sex, exes, could easily leave one drained out and tired over time.
Hence it's a life skill to learn how to manage or eliminating fear or eliminate fear or to simply be fearless.

To be able to develop ways in which we learn to navigate our life pass these minefields of fear or totally eliminate the aspect of fear in our life is what I speak about today. Recognising fear for what it is, and the damage it can do to one's progress in life, the pain it leaves and the untapped inner resources that it prevents us from reaching is in my opinion enough to find ways of tackling this number one dream killer of man, as suppose to just living with it as a happy companion and accepting everything it plants and dictates to our mind.

Life is not a joke, except to jokers….How we live our lives and the impact we make in life is serious business, therefore everything we allow to occupy our mind and body should have a rightful reason to be there, and as for me being fearful, worried or unduly concerned is not one of them and has no place in my schedule. So finding a way of learning and developing skills to manage it temporally, with the view of totally eradicating all elements of fear in my life as now become paramount.

Enjoy the video.

LIKE!! COMMENT!! SHARE!!

(1) (Reply)

Plateau United Are The New NPFL Champions / Restructuring. The Need For Scrapping Of The Senate. / Photo ─ They Say An 'igbo Demon' Has Just Impregnated A Sex Doll, Lol!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.