Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,973 members, 7,866,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Can Unbelief Stop God? Thought Provoking True Life Story By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Unbelief Stop God? Thought Provoking True Life Story By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi (319 Views)

The Wisdom Of Planning Ahead By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / Sunday Service Clip: Do We Need To Ask Before God Hear Us? By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / Is God Always In Control? A Message From My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Unbelief Stop God? Thought Provoking True Life Story By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi by Ashibelieve: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2017
OVER A BOWL OF SOUP

I'm at my regular Chinese restaurant for a quick bowl of soup. She walked in shortly after I did. Middle aged probably but definitely in the middle of a crisis. "How could you let this happen? " she agonized over the phone almost in tears to her son . "After all we've done, after all we've spent, after all our efforts. Have you called your dad to inform him of this terrible thing you are telling me?"

By now my mind was temporarily off my bowl of soup, feeling for her being I parent myself. I almost stood up from my table to go and express the words of encouragement that were welling up in my mind - that God would make a way in the situation, that she should not despair. I restrained myself thinking not to be too forward. As she noticed that her voice was rising over the phone, she stepped out so as not to disturb others. A gentleman who was seated behind me, also witnessing the drama, approached the woman on his way out, enquiring what the problem was. All of a sudden, through the window I saw her countenance change. She started kneeling and thanking him as he gave her a phone number. He was a provision, an answer to her problem. She stepped back in exclaiming - see how God works! In my heart, i rejoiced with her. Indeed, how God works ! How come that gentleman was there when she was there? How come she received the news when this man would over hear it? God had made provision for her even before she knew she would need it. She was taken by surprise, but God wasn't.

A man's unbelief does not stop God from doing what he's going to do. It only stops him from receiving what He has done. I encourage you today to rise up in faith and receive what He has already done for you. It's there,it's waiting to be revealed.

Anyway the soup was sweet and I hope you have a blessed week.

You read more on his social page. But I hope to post more for you here.
Instagram: @babatundeariyibi twitter:@psttundeariyibi

(1) (Reply)

Should Adultery Be Confessed To Ones Partner?? / Christians, Muslims And Atheists. What Will Happen To Us After Death Bb / Don't Pray For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.