Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,515 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne (474 Views)

Nairaland Gurls R D Best: Paulpayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2010
At about 10:30pm last nite,a group of boiz n gurls went 2 d house of a popular slut,where i stay 2 beat her up.My story begins lyk this;this lady had earlier gone 2 d house of a married man 2 have sex with him,unfortunately for her she was sighted on entry to d man's house by a group of 'gbegboruns.She had succeed in wat,she went 2 d mans house 2 do and felt it all ended there.suddenly! The wife of d man returned from her outing and she was briefed abt wat jst happened by d gbegborun's.immediately,she got d information,she didn't bother going 2 her husband,since d lady was already known for it in their vicinity.Instead gathered a heavy crowd of ever ready youths both m&f to d lady's house 2 beat her up.In a nutshell,they gt 2 her beat her up and was disgraced publicly,later on d police came 2 her rescue.my question is this; wat is it ladies enjoy from having multiple sex partners? Or is it a curse? Females tough one,i guess!
Re: What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 26, 2010
i cannot dwell on why a person would want to s.h.a.g a married men as the reasons are endless BUT i believe that if the wife is ready to beat that girl black and blue then she should equally beat her lousy husband black and blue as he is equally to blame in this unfortunate matter.

she cant beat every girl in the world into staying away from her husband BUT the problem would have been solved if she would have straighten her husband out for good.

the wife is focusing on the wrong end of the problem in this matter as "her husband" inability to keep his dikc in his pant is the main problem here as we all know that there will always be a skank out there willing to s.h.a.g. him(however fat and ugly he may be).

btw: so far as we know the only one in your story who had "multiple intimacy. partner" is the husband, the young lady could have been single.
Re: What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne by finemocha(f): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2010
they both should get flogged
Re: What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
@mr brownjay,e be like say to f.o.r.k toto dey sweet well well,becoz d man get wife,bt hin nor dey satisfied
Re: What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
paulonline:

@mr brownjay,e be like say to f.o.r.k toto dey sweet well well,becoz d man get wife,bt hin nor dey satisfied

sure toto is S W E E T but the same sweetness that you will get with gal A is what you will get with gal B, the all difference is the gal demeanor and her shapes.

satisfaction is in the mind, if you get married thinking that your wife will satisfy ALL your need, ALL the time then you are dreaming. the catch is too be strong enough not to fall for temptation and accept what you got.

this is the reason why so many virgins who get married cant resist because the toto is so sweet and they waited so long that they want it ALL THE TIME and if their wife cant provide then they will go and get it elsewhere!

if a wife realize that she married a sex freak then she has to turn into a freak to satisfy her mans freaky needs ,if not then this man will go and get his freak on with someone else.
Re: What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2010
Beating up the woman rarely solves the problem.

I watched forest gump the other day and the guy was going around giving effective beatings and floggings to the men messing with his crush. The thing tired them after they were straightened out by forrest.

the woman sef come get smell for them eye after the butt whooping.
Re: What A Hopeless Sluts:paulpayne by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2010
@all,tanx for all ya contribution

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Girlfrnd / winners never quit and quiters never win / A God Fearing Sister Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.