Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda (530 Views)

Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Cute Photo Of Maheeda’s 16-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by Ehiscotch(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
One- time Gospel singer- turned nudist ,
Maheeda, is not a stranger to hugging
headlines. Fond of making
controversial statements and posting
lewd pictures online, Maheeda knows
how to court people’ s attention .
True to type , the self - acclaimed Naija
bad girl dominated the news shortly
after boxer , Floyd Mayweather’s
recordbreaking fight against Conor
McGregor. Maheeda had taken to her
Instagram page to indicate her interest
to have sex with the heavyweight
champion . She had written, “ Okay now
daddy, let’s do the main match in
bed.”

In a chat with Sunday Scoop , she
explained why she wants the boxer in
her bed. “ Mayweather is the type of
man I like. I like them strong ,
determined and focused , and he looks
like a man that would know how to
treat a woman well in bed. Contrary to
what people think , I ’m not after him
for his money , I just want him to give
me some good loving . And I ’m sure he
would also enjoy the experience with
me. ”

http://punchng.com/why-i-want-to-sleep-with-mayweather-maheeda/

Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by divinehand2003(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
In other words, you are indirectly interested in his bank account.
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by Ehiscotch(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
The problem is he wouldn't even be able to stand the sight of you talkmore of sleeping with you.
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Chai cry

Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by goldbim(f): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who does not know that success has many friends??aunty,swerve and find another lie, abeg!
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by Ehiscotch(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala.
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by josephine123: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
hmmmm...wat a shame
Re: Why I Want To Sleep With Mayweather –maheeda by Ehiscotch(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Download All Tracks: Tiwa Savage – Sugarcane Ep / Beautiful Photos Of Actress Funke Akindele-bello & Her Growing Baby Bump In Duba / Paul Okoye's Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter & Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.