Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace (55624 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by oladeebo: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sebastine1994:

receive sense in jesus name.
Say amen.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by lilytender: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
igbodefender:

There ard many honorable Igbos like Zik of Africa, Odumegwu Ojukwu, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie, Innocent Chukwuma, just to mention a few...

You're very correct. The people you listed are some of the great men that Africa has produced. Everyone on earth including my rude self respects them. Unfortunately, today's IBO men are drug traffickers and armed robbers.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by willibounce1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shoo!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by Sebastine1994(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
PentiumPro:

The mother is 65, ask SHTFguy grin
She has refused to give up her trade. Her area of operation are the abboki drivers in transit in mgbidi grin
dress how you want to be addressed. Just look at that your profile picture and judge YOURSELF. Is that short thing good. What is your motive for wearing such. Seduction or what
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by muller101(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Person wey tall small pass pestle what do u expect
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by MDGsVISIBLE: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Even the lady in the picture be like...what's this one doing here..? He has failed already.
Northern Leaders & Politicians has failed this Country. It's time for leadership shift and Restructuring.
#VoteWisely~SW,SE,SS!
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by MDGsVISIBLE: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
willibounce1:
Shoo!

Even the lady in the picture be like...what's this one doing here..? He has failed already.
Northern Leaders & Politicians has failed this Country. It's time for leadership shift and Restructuring.
#VoteWisely~SW,SE,SS!
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by oladeebo: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Elchapo191:

Where do u confirm dat?
so are u insinuating dat we should be worshipping humans?
lack respect and die miserable!
worship and respect is not the samething, even in Holy books
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by datwall: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
El Rufia is visiting barawo

:
https//m.youtube.com/watch?v=fytUIm6sC2M
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by BluntBoy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay So this El-Rufai isn't dat tall self
Are you just knowing?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by MhizzAJ(f): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you just knowing?

yes
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by BluntBoy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

yes
That's surprising. He is not just short; he is a small man.
Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by MhizzAJ(f): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
BluntBoy:

That's surprising. He is not just short; he is a small man.

Oh i see

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
oladeebo:

lack respect and die miserable!
worship and respect is not the samething, even in Holy books

Oga calm down and my heart dey beat as i dey this...i just want u to explain what i dont get for me, why swear, alaye jeje laye ooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.