Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? (668 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / No Need To Fight The Herdsmen..just Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
I asked a question and I intended answer the question. The answer is yes! you can.
There is advancement in technology, you don't have to fight them one on one, but you can fight them in proxy. But not in your land. If you fight in your land, you will lose more. The only way out is to take the fight to the land of the enemy abuja. You don't have to go physically to abuja. I believed the south has so many hackers and programmers who can control the functions of drones. what you have to do is just to deploy drone with admonitions ( bombs and guns) and stay in a proxy environment and be controlling it. You won't fire or fight until they start it, if they strike face in the south , then we strike in asorock. How do you see this.
Re: Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? by Kazim88: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
beamtopola:
I asked a question and I intended answer the question. The answer is yes! you can.
There is advancement in technology, you don't have to fight them one on one, but you can fight them in proxy. But not in your land. If you fight in your land, you will lose more. The only way out is to take the fight to the land of the enemy abuja. You don't have to go physically to abuja. I believed the south has so many hackers and programmers who can control the functions of drones. what you have to do is just to deploy drone with admonitions ( bombs and guns) and stay in a proxy environment and be controlling it. You won't fire or fight until they start it, if they strike face in the south , then we strike in asorock. How do you see this.

Nigerians are just dumb educated illiterate.

Fighting for what in particularly??

1 Like

Re: Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? by ChimaAgbalajob: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigerian army is more vulnerable than Fulanis know.
Shekau or Charles Taylor already know that 2 AA guns mounted on pickup trucks will stop any Nigerian army armored unit.

But even less in required. Just get at least 20,000 pieces of these three merchandise and distribute to your guys. grin

No T55 tank or Nigerian army vehicle can survive them. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? by GMbuharii: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Kazim88:

Nigerians are just dumb educated illiterate.
Fighting for what in particularly??
chaattaaap!!!
Re: Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? by wakaman: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
Its not an issue of fighting, it's an issue of dying. More a case of fighting to die.
Re: Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? by kalufelix(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Yes They Can Only If The Coward Army Will Engage The Rebel Label And Leave Civillians,innocent Children And Aged Out Of It

Make We Know Who Be Citizen And Who Be Foreigner...

#Nowarcrime
Re: Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? by willibounce1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
beamtopola:

Lol..ipod idaft dummies on the loose again. How old is this one self. Can you imagine the rubbish. you think drone is akpu or akube jeans that you buy in onitsha marKATE? Stop watching too much nollywood movies and spend your time watching educative documentaries. lol..he is even asking 'how do uou see it'....LMAO you think say na palmwine joint you dey for your village. Ipods are seriously hilarious set of people..

I think they are beginning to import their senseless fellow ipod pigs into NL from their biafrau.d FB page. The number of mumu topics being created on politics section is on the increase.

Re: Can The People Of The South Fight The Nigeria Army? by ExpiredNigeria: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Just look at someone's thread?

(1) (Reply)

Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS / See What Governor Ajimobi Went To Do In Faraway Ireland / Arewa Group Condemns Northern Governors Visit To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.