Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nlc And The Present State Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlc And The Present State Of Nigeria (555 Views)

NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. / How NLC And TUC Betrayed #occupynigeria: An Insider Account / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nlc And The Present State Of Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 2:07am On Feb 26, 2010
I am wondering why the Nigeria labour congress has not said anything about the present confusion. In the past, NLC would have been leading the protest.
LABOUR HAS BEEN uncharacteristically quiet. What happened? Did I miss anything?
Who is the leader of NLC? He must be very impotent? he is probably from Katsina state.

I miss Adams Oshiomole!

What do you think?
Re: Nlc And The Present State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 26, 2010
they are fully compromised
Re: Nlc And The Present State Of Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 2:13am On Feb 26, 2010
mikeansy:

they are fully compromised

That is exactly my thought. It is unfortunate.

(1) (Reply)

The Yaradua Debacle / British Govt. Issues Statement Supporting Jonathan! / Most Sensible Thing For Yar'adua's Aides To Do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.