Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Am Not Shying Away From Marriage - Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Shying Away From Marriage - Bisola (484 Views)

Future's 7th Baby Mama Calls Him Out For "Shying Away From His Responsibilities" / Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Shying Away From Marriage - Bisola by 360gistpilot(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Big Brother Naija 2017 star Bisola Aiyeola has cleared the air of rumours she's shying away from marriage.

Bisola who was the 1st runner up in the reality show has a daughter and a baby father.

In an interview, with HipTv, Bisola dismissed the claims that she is shying away from marriage and gave reasons why she may not be thinking of marriage anytime soon.

Click here to read her comment http://www.reportminds.com/2017/09/i-am-not-shying-away-from-marriage.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Chidinma On A Getaway In Tanzania / The Baby Mama Saga Has Come To Stay In Nigeria - True Or False / ‘mr Eazi You’re Wilding Bro’ – Roc Nation Young Paris Schools Eazi On Afrobeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.