Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) (18206 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Tricia Eseigbe And Her Husband Welcome Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Narldon:

Do they visit her to snap selfies??

For Crying out loud!

It's a CONDOLENCE VISIT and not a BEACH PARTY!
Wetin concern u?

Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Narldon:

Do they visit her to snap selfies??

For Crying out loud!

It's a CONDOLENCE VISIT and not a BEACH PARTY!

Wetin concern u?
Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by gameboyo: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Samadora Samadora Queen of evil, Lucifer Lucifer Prince of darkness...
That movie. Movie I can't forget, never
Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
They all belong to her cult group
Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2017
ignis:
RIP to the dead.
The son died of complications associated with sickle cell disease, which is highly avoidable and should have been avoided.
Blood group test is important for partners before settling down and giving birth to children. However some intending couples do not carry out blood group test, others go ahead even when the blood group test result shows non-compatibility all in the name of love.
This is 21st century, for crying out loud.
When you give birth to a child with sickle cell, the innocent child suffers and your pocket will also suffer, and in most cases the patient hardly survive.
I m sure Eucharia knew all these. But do you know how Eucharia conceived the late boy's pregnancy?
15 years ago is year 2002.
The year of hot scandalous movies like Outcast, Sharon Stone etc. Who knows if she conceived the boy via fuc king one of her bf in a casual sex turned preggy.
Eucharia, Shan George, Rita Nzelu & Co ban ged alot in Nollywood.
She was not known to be married by the public until recently that news came in that she's now a Pastor. Like a retired olosho thing.
Not judging though but that's what I see
Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Dindondin:
I m sure Eucharia knew all these. But do you know how Eucharia conceived the late boy's pregnancy?
15 years ago is year 2002.
The year of hot scandalous movies like Outcast, Sharon Stone etc. Who knows if she conceived the boy via fuc king one of her bf in a casual sex turned preggy.
Eucharia, Shan George, Rita Nzelu & Co ban ged alot in Nollywood.
She was not known to be married by the public until recently that news came in that she's now a Pastor. Like a retired olosho thing.
Not judging though but that's what I see

May God have mercy on you. You have a dead conscience. Cry out to God to help you sir

1 Like

Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2017
petitejolie:
mehnnn! I watched d video clips of d burial nd saw Stephanie okereke speaking in tongues. I was wowed!

What tongues exactly? Can you share?
Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by abbeyfel: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2017
I just hate the paparazzi associated with these visits. Its a condolense visit for crying out loud, and not a photo shoot. Some are even smilling for the camera. Na wa oooo!!!
Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by abbeyfel: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2017
praiseneofingz:
ppl be complaining of much pictures...
Google the meaning of CELEBRITY...and shut the fucck up.
thank you!!
And Micheal Jackson was a celebrity too. One of the greatest the world as ever known. I did not see other celebrities visits to his family being publicised like these. Only his funeral ceremonies were publicised. There was no single time the family and visiting stars or celebrities pose for any picture to be uploaded on social medias. Because it was time for mourning and not for paparazzi stunts. The point is: this as being "overdone". Every single visits as being publicised
Re: Tricia Eseigbe, Ronnie Dikko Visit Eucharia Anunobi (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Ariel20:

May God have mercy on you. You have a dead conscience. Cry out to God to help you sir
No... I v conscience. Check my previous posts on nl & see if I don't v up to 1000kg of conscience.
I wrote that abt Eucharia out of speculation. No evidence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Gets New Tattoos / Charles Inojie Poses With Joseph Yobo / Ngozi Nwosu Pretty In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.