Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Are They Asking Aisha Alhassan To Resign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are They Asking Aisha Alhassan To Resign? (316 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Asking Aisha Alhassan To Resign? by SHTFguy: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Many broom wizards including that afonja big nose ape from Ogun, have been calling for Aisha Alhassan to resign.

Why are they begging the woman to relinquish her appointment? Is her principal not aware of her utterances?

What is stopping Buhari in sacking her?

Or are we back to the same moment of "which presidency?"

Buhari no get himself.

This govt has no agenda or leadership and is been run by opportunist thieves taking advantage of the slowpoke's brain freeze.

All those attacking Aisha were the same goats that attacked the first Hajiya when she condemned her husband's administrative and non-inclusive style - these are the hyenas and jackals otherwise known as the cabal, a bunch of recycled Abacha era cronies operating as unelected beurucrats .

I implore these hyenas to contact that manservant to sack Aisha as they did Baba-Chair.

Well Aisha ain't going down without a fight as she has exposed that midget as a boko general and this alone tells me that there is a dangerous power vacuum and breach of our democracy as every riff-raff almajiri now claims to be speaking for the presidency.

Can Osunbade manservant pls help them by agreeing to have them ship the Sudanese impostor out so he can "act" another role for his masters?

Afonja plus Almajiri goats been disgracing Nigeria since 2015
Re: Why Are They Asking Aisha Alhassan To Resign? by Aonkuuse(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
weed
Re: Why Are They Asking Aisha Alhassan To Resign? by SHTFguy: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Aonkuuse:
weed

Retardati0n

(1) (Reply)

Money Laundering! Newly Discovered Assets Linked To Patience Jonathan - EFCC / The Truth About Ipob Its Agitation / Cabal Asks President Buhari 2 Resign,abba Kyari Proposed As V/p(full Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.