Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (41347 Views)

Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by JoshB92: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
mumu people

Jesus will be weeping at their foolishness
grin
free2ryhme:
mumu people

Jesus will be weeping at their foolishness
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
donnie:
Imagine if someone mistakenly wipes your buttocks as you're bending down to wipe devil... Fight go burst. grin

LOL.

You know well see where your mind they go.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
The weapon of our warfare are not canal. We're not fighting against flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
dionysus7:
honestly of all religions, christianity is the least logical.
God creates humans that he set up to fail from the get-go. Humans fail, even though god set it up that way intentionally. The first family had two sons, so lineal incest is the only way to populate the world. The people piss off god so much that he drowns them all except for 1 family during the flood, leaving them to populate the entire world again through linear incest.

People still make him angry, so god inseminated his child so she can become pregnant with child. who is also god in flesh. God in the flesh walks around on earth for 33 years, and proclaims himself the son of himself. He then sacrificed himself to himself in order to satisfy himself with his grudge against humans.

God dies, but doesn't die because he is god. I guess its just a weekend trip. God comes back from the dead, walks around and says some sh1t for 40 days or so, until he ascended on the day of ascension to go sit next to his own right hand until the end of time, at which time he'll come back to earth to kill everybody who doesn't believe this story, which he has already chosen those who will believe before man was even created. Also that while he creates mankind in his own image for the purpose of having a relationship with him(narcissism just to be clear)the vast majority of said humans being predestined to eternal torment nonetheless.

Now we have Christians flogging imaginary devil who by the way is god's creation to Bleep sh1t up

Christianity is just flat out stup1d...a person would be a chronic slowpoke to take this story seriously

Just like your life @bolded
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by fitprince: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
na one sabo member cast the church lol
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
They are in big trouble if the devil decides to retaliate ...
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by burakado17: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Do they see the devil? Madness everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by jamace(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by enuelsmith: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
Its similar to the ritual of stoning the devil,it follows the same idea....in no small time,people will start taking firearms to kill the devil.......#gullible followers. I see everything as a bodily exercise from jobless individuals with no directions
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by tbliss22(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
donnie:
Imagine if someone mistakenly wipes your buttocks as you're bending down to wipe devil... Fight go burst. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lolz na to flog my own back o, shey na my buttocks devil dey hide ni? Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin

But seriously, this is foolishness of the highest other......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
afonja Church
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by osazsky(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
is DAT not salvation givers ministry or my eye dey pain me
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Asapchris(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin laugh won kill me. grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Peterosky(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Just don't know why Christians don't like reading their Bibles. The weapons of our warfare are not canal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of every strong hold. This is childish.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by dionysus7: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
preciousuweh:

Just like your life @bolded

Before i made the conclusion that it is "flat out stup1d", i've studied it, examined it, it failed logical reasoning, you on the other hand have no idea whatsoever about my life, you just made your conclusion. Be that as it may, i reckon you are a christian which is why you seem offended hence i expect nothing less from you, sure of course people of your intellectual capacity don't study anything, ask questions, dont even bother understanding anything before making m0r0nic statements... you were probably born into the religion and blindly been following it without reasoning which unfortunately you are going to pass the stup1d traits to your next generation. Now i took my time to go through your profile and i noticed you somehow look like both the culprit and victim of child molestation so i'm going to make this easy for you to comprehend, think, study, examine before you make conclusions about basically anything.

3 Likes

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by SHIJUADE02: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pure insanity of the first order. .. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Rozaytee: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigerians and funny prayer modes...lolzz

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin wetin person no go see again for Christianity Satan is in trouble grin

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
which kind thing be this now. better they kill him so there wouldn't be devil anymore. scam everywhere.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Niyeal(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
'Operation Flog the Devil' cheesy Devil dat s minding his bizness in one corner I dunno whether d devil s a male or a female self
Devil is a female
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
them too small for devil,once there is God and life,there would be devil forever.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by lomprico(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Originalsly:
No...they put him out before and he insisted on coming back....... so I heard.

Hahahaha! U harsh gan grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by chrisbrown20(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by iamord(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
This a fan fair grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Darlington120(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
abeg where d devil wey dey day flog, I mean where is the devil that they are flogging?
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Lufthansa: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dramatists
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
While others were being foolish flogging the devil, the fellow was busy taking pics

Twale for him
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by lebete3000: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
dionysus7:
honestly of all religions, christianity is the least logical.
God creates humans that he set up to fail from the get-go. Humans fail, even though god set it up that way intentionally. The first family had two sons, so lineal incest is the only way to populate the world. The people piss off god so much that he drowns them all except for 1 family during the flood, leaving them to populate the entire world again through linear incest.

People still make him angry, so god inseminated his child so she can become pregnant with child. who is also god in flesh. God in the flesh walks around on earth for 33 years, and proclaims himself the son of himself. He then sacrificed himself to himself in order to satisfy himself with his grudge against humans.

God dies, but doesn't die because he is god. I guess its just a weekend trip. God comes back from the dead, walks around and says some sh1t for 40 days or so, until he ascended on the day of ascension to go sit next to his own right hand until the end of time, at which time he'll come back to earth to kill everybody who doesn't believe this story, which he has already chosen those who will believe before man was even created. Also that while he creates mankind in his own image for the purpose of having a relationship with him(narcissism just to be clear)the vast majority of said humans being predestined to eternal torment nonetheless.

Now we have Christians flogging imaginary devil who by the way is god's creation to Bleep sh1t up

Christianity is just flat out stup1d...a person would be a chronic slowpoke to take this story seriously

This one don read bible in & out come digest am join. You're beginning to sound like me. Owshey!!!
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Topman0001(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
They're just having fun. if devil appears to them face to face, can they raise their cane. They will rather jump out from the window.
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by maxweber111: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
with dis act in d church, I'm not sure if majority even known what they are doing..in d name religion.kai! Karl max opined dat religion is d opium of d masses, d soulless of d soul.majority are being injected with religion bewilderment at d dawn of d twenty first century.why?
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by Rickyzagy: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lack of the word made my people to perish
Re: Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) by ExInferis(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Christians are becoming stupider by the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / Catholic Priests Protest In Akure Over Killing Of Priests In Benue By Herdsmen / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.