Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration (3842 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Preached 'one Nigeria' During Jonathan's Administration / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by deji17: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo

Biafala and restructuring agitation started after the loss of PDP in 2015.

A clear case of : The hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob.
VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu preached ‘one Nigeria’ during Jonathan’s administration

https://www.thecable.ng/video-nnamdi-kanu-preached-one-nigeria-jonathans-administration
September 10, 2017

The Cable.

A few years ago, before Nnamdi Kanu started championing the breakaway of the south-east region, before the clamour for Biafra became his sole agenda, he was an advocate of a united Nigeria.

At the time, Goodluck Jonathan was the president of Nigeria and Kanu was based in London, UK.

In this video of a protest held by Nigerians in London against the Boko Haram insurgency, Kanu can be seen condemning those who were “determined to tear the country apart”.

Kanu had said: “We are protesting about the killing of families by people who are determined to tear the country apart and it is not something we support, it is not something we would like to see continue.

“If that continues, it will lead to a violent disintegration of the country, there will be no more Nigeria for anyone to go to. There will be no Nigeria for anyone to refer to. We cannot allow this nonsense to continue so something must be done.

“The only thing the terrorists can accomplish is the break up of Nigeria.”

Some officials of the Buhari administration have alleged in the past that Kanu’s secession movement started after Jonathan lost the 2015 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
tongue
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
op if u dont know anything shut up. I was listening to radio biafra before the election. I even remember the guy wishing that bomb will destroy those who went out to vote. If u know next to nothing about a matter shut up

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by abelprice(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
undecided... it's obvious kanu is scared and feels opressed by buhari and apc administration.. undecided..

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Aha

Awon flattinos niyen...
Hypocrite oshi.

This Cownu guy is a paid terrorist. He should be force fed ewedu & amala to correct his brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by deji17: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:
op if u dont know anything shut up. I was listening to radio biafra before the election. I even remember the guy wishing that bomb will destroy those who went out to vote. If u know next to nothing about a matter shut up

Was that before or after he preached one Nigeria? You are watching your man in the video saying something that is against the principle of what he has taught you, but you prefer to still live in denial. Odiegwu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by sainty2k3(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nigeria wasn't a scam to him then, cos Jonathan was in power, but now that is Buhari, Nigeria became scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by chinoxstock: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Did you watch the video Mr op, or you are just here to spread lies?
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by PentiumPro(f): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

Don't insult anyone here.
Give us ANY link pre 2015 election where Kanu was campaigning for a new country call Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by NeeKlaus: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:
Oga, watch video naa... is it so hard to watch a video??

Or the video is also Photoshop?? undecided

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
I have been listening to radio biafra even while jonathan was still on sit....afonja!!!fvcktards everywhere,are you trying to convince the igbos who knew when the struggle started or your fellow afonjas

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by Jonathan39: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Did kanu also preach for one Nigeria before the biafran war? This is why we call Yorubas coward because they can't be on their own. Unity is not by force, But AFONJAS won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by Jesusloveyou: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Idiotic pigs of Biafra leader is a crook,

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by deji17: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
chinoxstock:
Did you watch the video Mr op, or you are just here to spread lies?

Did you watch the video? Is data a problem grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
PentiumPro:

Don't insult anyone here.
Give us ANY link pre 2015 election where Kanu was campaigning for a new country call Biafra.
mtchwww is shut up an insult? why not type on google wat time nnamdi started broadcasting from london or wen ipob was formed.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
deji17:

Was that before or after he preached one Nigeria? You are watching your man in the video saying something that is against the principle of what he has taught you, but you prefer to still live in denial. Odiegwu!
he is not my man, but am not full of bigotry like u. I listened to him wen i was in the east, he promoted no election during that time. Why dont people like u do some research on wen ipob started. This is wat they use to deceive u guys that ipob was born out of election loss. IPOB went into full gear wen buhari made the 97-5 statement.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by deji17: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

he is not my man, but am not full of bigotry like u. I listened to him wen i was in the east, he promoted no election during that time. Why dont people like u do some research on wen ipob started. This is wat they use to deceive u guys that ipob was born out of election loss. IPOB went into full gear wen buhari made the 97-5 statement.

You can deny till you die, it does not change the facts. Did you watch the video? Can you explain what Cownu said in the video or you will rather continue to live in denial?

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra leader is a crook,
Let me address ur moniker. U bear Jesus loves u but u re filled with hatred, that is a grotesque and insult to the moniker u use in spreading ur hate. Keep insulting that name one day it will turn against u and u may not survive it.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
deji17:

You can deny till you die, it does not change the facts. Did you watch the video? Can you explain what Cownu said in the video or you will rather continue to live in denial?
Who cares if u believe me or not. Just because i dont support someone would not make me propagate lies about him. Its foolishness. So i should agree with u even wen i listen to 99.8 radio biafra even before election. bug off
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
deji17:

IPOB was founded in 2012, go to Wikipedia and confirm amd stop talking like a dummy
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by deji17: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

Who cares if u believe me or not. Just because i dont support someone would not make me propagate lies about him. Its foolishness. So i should agree with u even wen i listen to 99.8 radio biafra even before election. bug off

Did you watch the video where your founder was preaching one Nigeria or not? Lying spirit resides in you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by deji17: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

IPOB was founded in 2012, go to Wikipedia and confirm amd stop talking like a dummy

Dolt, how come your leader was preaching one Nigeria in the video?

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
deji17:

Did you watch the video where your founder was preaching one Nigeria or not? Lying spirit resides in you. grin grin grin grin grin
U re really daft i guess. Is there no free education in ur state? U should really go back to school
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by Stingman: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
What is wrong with that...? After all Buhari preached one Nigeria before the elections, but has now divided Nigeria on the basis of 97% and 5%. The only thing that is constant is change. So what is the meaning of this thread? It has no logic or fibre...
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by deji17: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

U re really daft i guess. Is there no free education in ur state? U should really go back to school

Okoro feeling funky. A stark illiterate calling someone an illiterate grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
deji17:

Dolt, how come your leader was preaching one Nigeria in the video?
Go and find people who support ipob and ask them that useless question. He is entitled to his opinion and i am entitled to mine. did obasanjo support GEJ in 2011? Did he support him in 2015?
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by lomprico(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
deji17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo

Biafala and restructuring agitation started after the loss of PDP in 2015.

A clear case of : The hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob.
VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu preached ‘one Nigeria’ during Jonathan’s administration

https://www.thecable.ng/video-nnamdi-kanu-preached-one-nigeria-jonathans-administration
September 10, 2017

The Cable.

A few years ago, before Nnamdi Kanu started championing the breakaway of the south-east region, before the clamour for Biafra became his sole agenda, he was an advocate of a united Nigeria.

At the time, Goodluck Jonathan was the president of Nigeria and Kanu was based in London, UK.

In this video of a protest held by Nigerians in London against the Boko Haram insurgency, Kanu can be seen condemning those who were “determined to tear the country apart”.

Kanu had said: “We are protesting about the killing of families by people who are determined to tear the country apart and it is not something we support, it is not something we would like to see continue.

“If that continues, it will lead to a violent disintegration of the country, there will be no more Nigeria for anyone to go to. There will be no Nigeria for anyone to refer to. We cannot allow this nonsense to continue so something must be done.

“The only thing the terrorists can accomplish is the break up of Nigeria.”

Some officials of the Buhari administration have alleged in the past that Kanu’s secession movement started after Jonathan lost the 2015 presidential election.

Yeah! Just like buhari was in full supoort of boko haram during jonathan's era.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by deji17: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

Go and find people who support ipob and ask them that useless question. He is entitled to his opinion and i am entitled to mine. did obasanjo support GEJ in 2011? Did he support him in 2015?

Liar. Even after he wrote this " So i should agree with u even wen i listen to 99.8 radio biafra even before election". he comes back to write this: "Go and find people who support ipob " Lying scum

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:
you are more like a rabid infested dog. That's how you iPAD yoots behave.

In the video, in his own works, kanu was clearly protesting against the killing of Nigerians in who of Nigeria, especially the Northern part and also, again all who wanted to tear the country apart...

You are all dunces!!!

But....

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by zionmde: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
deji17:

Liar. Even after he wrote this " So i should agree with u even wen i listen to 99.8 radio biafra even before election". he comes back to write this: "Go and find people who support ipob " Lying scum
u re such a dummy, i dont support the guy because i have keenly listened to him and found out we arent on the same page. So i shouldnt listen to anybody i dont support so as to know his ideology. U re just oafish
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration by PentiumPro(f): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
zionmde:

mtchwww is shut up an insult? why not type on google wat time nnamdi started broadcasting from london or wen ipob was formed.

You are saying it, give us a link where Kanu advocated for the A BIAFRA NATION before the 2015 election, I'm not interested in when he started broadcasting on radio biafra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Smiles While He Greets Muhammadu Buhari-pics / "No Where Is Safe In Nigeria"—Reno Omokri Reacts To Aljazeera's New Report / Aliyu Abdullahi Shares Picture Of Tinubu Urinating On Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.