Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Master Mind Group Join Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Master Mind Group Join Now (1342 Views)

100% Free Internet Biz Coaching In Progress Join Now! / T / Do It Yourself Facebook Marketing And Ppc Advertising Video Tutorial - Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Mind Group Join Now by ruemu(m): 4:05am On Feb 26, 2010
I'm seeking to form a Master Mind Group.
It's a Think tack group.
say a group of 4-6 individuals.
Basically for the purpose of
# knowing selves 
# share & Explore ideas
# support & followup on selves to achieve all round success.
# Success is not a day job, so one must understand, it's wise to have long time members
# Most communication will be online, but it's important we meet in a while as agreed.
# Qualification is a strong DESIRE & an obsession to step out from your comfort zone to the

next level. both in THOUGHT & ACT
# summary it's a support group

Note it's not  a religious group, but we should and must acknowledge God to be supreme.
I look forward to hearing from you.
SMS.  07065271811 showing your interest, do include your brief description. i.e

age/intimacy/location/profession

MALE & FEMALE welcome.

Thank you.

Remarks are welcome and If you feel like sourcing for your mastermind group members here. then make your request here by posting your profile and who you seek to be on your master mind group.

When you succeed forming a useful group. Do come back here to drop you remarks.

Good Luck
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by stewie(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2010
Ruemu,

I'm VERY interested grin

30/arts-creatives-music-graphics, etc/lagos/media & communication

My contact is 08023119441

Look forward to this,
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by ruemu(m): 3:26am On Feb 27, 2010
stewie:

Ruemu,

I'm VERY interested grin

30/arts-creatives-music-graphics, etc/lagos/media & communication

My contact is 08023119441

Look forward to this,

thanks for ur interest. the process is on and your data noted.
More people are welcome.

U'll be contacted appropriately
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by akdot(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2010
hELLO, 20,MALE,PHOTOGRAPHY AND GRAPHIC DESING, ILORIN KWARA STATE.07037261887/08079552298. HOPPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS
MASH
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by mirakle: 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
brother, am intersetd as well pls notify me with necessary infos.08037856030.
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by ruemu(m): 5:14am On Mar 02, 2010
mirakle:

brother, am intersetd as well pls notify me with necessary infos.08037856030.

thanks for your interest. the process is on and you send your data as indicated on POST

More people are welcome.

Thank you
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by ruemu(m): 5:27am On Mar 02, 2010
akdot:

hELLO, 20,MALE,PHOTOGRAPHY AND GRAPHIC DESING, ILORIN KWARA STATE.07037261887/08079552298. HOPPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS
MASH

thanks for your interest. the process is on and your data received. Please adhere to instructions in the future. the post says you should send interest to GSM no.

More people are welcome.

Thank you
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by akdot(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2010
oops sorry@ poster, ild make sure i keep to instructions next time. Thanks and i will be looking forward to reading from you

Thanks,
MASH.
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by greendata: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
What is involved. I mean concise description
Re: Master Mind Group Join Now by ruemu(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
greendata:

What is involved. I mean concise description

The Master Mind group.

There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion.  Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.

The concept of the Mastermind Group was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in the early 1900's. In his timeless classic, "Think And Grow Rich" he wrote about the Mastermind principle as:

"The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony."

===Concise Involvement=============

1.      Commitment – No mastermind group will function for long if people are not willing to make a sustained commitment to the group. Commitment comes in two forms: the first type of commitment means showing up for every meeting without excuse, and second type of commitment is to the mastermind group process.

2.      Balanced Two-Way Sharing – The true benefit of a mastermind group is the brainstorming that happens when one member presents a problem, challenge or decision, and the entire group gets involved with the discussion. The best members are those who are willing to both ask for help and give help. Sometimes you will find members who either want to hog the limelight, or who never ask for help at all. Finding members who will participate in a full and balanced way goes a long way towards making a successful group.

3.      Follows the Guidelines – Every mastermind group should have written guidelines about what's acceptable behavior. Group members should vote on these guidelines so that everyone is in agreement, and every group member must abide by the guidelines. Remember, you are trying to create a spirit of harmony and trust with your mastermind group; guidelines help to set the boundaries and create a safe place for everyone.

4.      No Competitors – It is impossible for someone to be open about their problems, or about their great idea, if one of their competitors is listening in. When selecting your mastermind group members, be diligent about the connections between people and separate competitors into different mastermind groups if necessary.

5.      Similar Success and Experience Levels – One way to guarantee that your mastermind group will fail is having people at different experience levels in it. What ends up happening is the more experienced members mentor the less experienced members, but get no real value for themselves. While being in a mastermind group with people who are more successful than you can be great for you, eventually, the more experienced members quit the group in frustration. Instead, try to find people who have similar levels of experience and success, and if possible, try to find people who have some special expertise that they can bring to the group. If each member brings their expertise to the group, the group wins.

================

ruemu:

I'm seeking to form a Master Mind Group.
It's a Think tack group.
say a group of 4-6 individuals.
Basically for the purpose of
# knowing selves 
# share & Explore ideas
# support & followup on selves to achieve all round success.
# Success is not a day job, so one must understand, it's wise to have long time members
# Most communication will be online, but it's important we meet in a while as agreed.
# Qualification is a strong DESIRE & an obsession to step out from your comfort zone to the

next level. both in THOUGHT & ACT
# summary it's a support group

Note it's not  a religious group, but we should and must acknowledge God to be supreme.
I look forward to hearing from you.
SMS.  07065271811 showing your interest, do include your brief description. i.e

age/intimacy/location/profession

MALE & FEMALE welcome.

Thank you.

Remarks are welcome and If you feel like sourcing for your mastermind group members here. then make your request here by posting your profile and who you seek to be on your master mind group.

When you succeed forming a useful group. Do come back here to drop you remarks.

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Has Paid Me, See My Check Below / We Need Zircon Sand Supply Contract: / Please Advice Me, I Wish To Take Up Mtn Vtu Vending.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.