Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Direction To Travel From Port Harcourt To Kaduna ,zaria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction To Travel From Port Harcourt To Kaduna ,zaria (377 Views)

6 Dead, 11 Injured In Kaduna – Zaria Road Auto-crash / Nine Travellers Die, 12 Injured In Kaduna-Zaria Road Accident / A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direction To Travel From Port Harcourt To Kaduna ,zaria by morley411(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Pls i will like to know how to get to kaduna,zaria from rivers state port harcourt, i havent been to the north before and also new in port harcourt. And also how much it will cost.

(1) (Reply)

Biking The Hai Van Pass From Da Nang To Hue / Can Anybody Orientate Me About Transcript Evaluation ? / Traffic Is Killing Us All And This Is How To Escape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.