Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Where In Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where In Bible (474 Views)

Pls Clear My Confusion If You Are Sound In Bible Knowledge / Why Was Peter, Paul And The Apostles Not Rich In Bible Days? / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where In Bible by ganagagi: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
where are we christians told in bible to go to church on sunday pls
Re: Where In Bible by ganagagi: 5:53am On Sep 11, 2017
iam waiting
Re: Where In Bible by Greene66: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2017
Hebrews 10 : 25 have explained that we should not forsake the coming together of brethren.

No one is forcing you to go church. If you don't want to, stay at home. Not looking for an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Where In Bible by ganagagi: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
pls i need direct ans because a muslim ask me dis question
Re: Where In Bible by Greene66: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
ganagagi:

I've given you the answer. Church isn't by force. People should stop looking for excuses. You can worship God at home. Try to have some honor.
Re: Where In Bible by Originakalokalo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
If you only worship God on Sunday, your faith is weak.

John 4 vs 23.

True worshiper will worship God in spirit and in truth.

According to this verse, anywhere, any day and any time. Sunday, Friday, anytime. But according to his will.

Just like a poster above rightly said...

Gathering is for strength, fellowship, unity, love to one another.

However, gatherings nowadays are not of the bethren anymore. Most gathering..
Re: Where In Bible by Hier(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
God has set bodies over the church to provide spiritual meat. Jesus told Martha, that she has done the right and needful thing and what's that, listening to the gospel, so you and I will know how and what to preach when we see a sinner. Sorry to say, the church trains you to be an effective evangelist as Jesus commands that we should do. Matt 28:19, Mark 16:15-18, Acts 1:8, Acts 10:38, Luke 10:38-42, Eph 4:11-15

1 Like

Re: Where In Bible by Hier(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
ganagagi:

Sunday is just a convinient day, every Christian can gather together, people go to work from monday till friday, moreso, saturday is the day we rest from all the works, from Monday, while sunday is the most convinient time, everybody must gather. And again, there are no rushes on sunday because you know that's the special day, you met and commun with God, that's why some churches can prolong their services as they so will, and the complain won't be as much as any other day of the week

1 Like

Re: Where In Bible by Hier(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Halleluhia

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Biblical Doctrine That Tags Smoking A Sin / Priest Experience Of Heaven, Hell And Purgatory After Death - / Shape Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.