Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,938 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

How To Stop People From Tagging You On Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop People From Tagging You On Facebook (488 Views)

How To Stop People From Adding You To Whatsapp Groups Without Your Permission / Kim Kardashian Wins $2.8M From Company That Kept Tagging Her In Instagram Post / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop People From Tagging You On Facebook by wendyberry(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
How to stop people from tagging you on Facebook
Have you been thinking of the strategy on how to stop people from tagging you on Facebook?

Many Facebook users have been looking for solutions on how they can stop people from tagging them either on their post or pictures but it just seems as if it's a bucket of water been poured on ducks back.
Facebook pictures or post tagging can easily be stopped for reflecting or showing on your timeline in the sense that whenever someone tag you in their post you will have to approve it before it reflects on your timeline and if your not interested in the post you just have to hide it from your timeline and it won't reflect on your timeline.

I know the question on your mind now is how do I stop people from tagging me on Facebook? Just get ready because I will teach you all you want to know about hiding and stopping people tags from reflecting on your Facebook timeline
The first step you will need to take is to have an opera mini Mobile App.

Then visit www.facebook.com and login with your Facebook username and password, when this is done you have to scroll to the down part of the Facebook and click on "settings & privacy"just as shown in the image below

follow the link for illustration :

http://www.techizm.com.ng/2017/09/how-to-stop-people-from-tagging-you-on.html?m=1
Re: How To Stop People From Tagging You On Facebook by dungas30(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
SEE IDIOT
Re: How To Stop People From Tagging You On Facebook by wendyberry(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2017
1. Click Settings & Privacy (at the bottom of every page)

2. Click Timeline and Tagging

3. Click Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline?

4. Select On

source: http://www.techizm.com.ng/2017/09/how-to-stop-people-from-tagging-you-on.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Have U Heard? You Phone Can Be Hacked With Music Wave / SEE What To Do When Your Phone Is Running Slowly,freezing,crashing Or Restarting / Oneplus 5T Starwars Limited Edition Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.