Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video (1048 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by degolden: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Barely 24 hours after the Nigerian army said it would begin its second phase of Operation Python Dance II in the South Eastern states, video shows soldiers in armoured tank and some patrol vans allegedly invade the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu while some IPOB supporters tried to resist them.

The video also shows one of the IPOB supporters who was shot as the military personnel kept shooting live bullets to disperse the irate youths.

Watch video below;

http://degolden.com/nigerian-army-invade-kanus-home-allegedly-shoot-ipob-supporter-video/

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by lafflaff123(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Is Kanu dead?

If no,then this is no news.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmm this is serious, ipob beware
Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by KEZDON(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
push is finally turning to shove!!!

we are watching
Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by shortgun(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na so boko Haram take start
Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by ritababe(f): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Many people will die, no thanks to Kanu.
I just pity the innocent ones.
Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by hausadreturn(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
ritababe:
Many people will die, no thanks to Kanu.

I just pity the innocent ones.
I dont understand you. Why will, and should many people die?
Has he killed anyone? Or is it the case of putting the cart before the horse as usual?
Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by hausadreturn(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
lafflaff123:
Is Kanu dead?

You want him to die or you want bokoharam to be wiped. Choose one.
You, me, and our entire family can be wiped out by bokoharam...dont think it's because you're not close to their operational base.
IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu has no plans to take a life. So if you want him dead, then you're being all too sentimental.
Thread carefully.
Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
When buhari captures kanu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by yarimo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by cjrane: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2017
Why is Buhari dangerously escalating the crisis by invading Nnamdi Kanu's home when no court has ordered his arrest?

If Ipob begin using improvised explosive devices (IED) to target Nigerian army patrol vehicles all over the country he will say they are terrorists.

Now he is terrorizing the still peaceful Ipob needlessly and pushing them to go underground and begin an insurgency as if he does not know the cost in lives and on the economy of Nigeria.

I remember when Gadaffi was begged not to invade Benghazi, he refused and sent his armored column to needlessly attack the city. We all know the rest of the story
Re: Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video by cjrane: 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Is Kanu dead?

That young man is the thin line between mayhem and a civilized way of self determination.

I disagree that no action at all is necessary against the zoo. Many insurgencies will simply choose their location outside the SE where the zoo expects them and take their revenge. Anyhow, let continue to watch this non-violence approach and see what it brings under a barbarian like Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Acquires A Good Yoruba Lawyer? / I Will Win PDP Seat In 2018 Without INEC – Fayose / Jonathan Reveals Why He Visited IBB In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.