Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Cross Country: My Worst Transportation Journey/my Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cross Country: My Worst Transportation Journey/my Experience (714 Views)

My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk / My Horrible Experience With Cross Country Transport / My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cross Country: My Worst Transportation Journey/my Experience by deboski60: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
I boarded the bus from mile 12 going to Abuja. On the day of the journey, I was at their park by 6a.m, they took me to yaba there Head office, at the head office you can only carry 10kg of luggage, anything above that is extra. That was my very first bad experience with them since am not boarding a plane. When the bus finally moves, from yaba to jibowu to carry a passenger, then to opic center, then stopped at ibadan again to pick up passengers, this was around 11a.m.
The bus itself is another problem, the door and the window cannot open from inside, and the driver, an old man, not caring, insulting and not responsible. He took us through ekiti to kabba, then to lokoja. We finally arrived Abuja about 0930pm. It is a bad and pathetic experience I won't want you to experience, please avoid Cross country because of the attitude of this driver.

Re: Cross Country: My Worst Transportation Journey/my Experience by HMZi: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2017
CROSS COUNTRY wont like this

1 Like

Re: Cross Country: My Worst Transportation Journey/my Experience by imfarouq: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
sorry about your experience. don't they have a complaints line or something?

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigeria Man In Oman Muscat Working There. / World’s First Holiday Resort For Plus-sized Tourists Features Extra-wide Chairs / Please Do I Need Visa To Visit Kenya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.