Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

See What Mobile Did To Me Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Mobile Did To Me Today (1974 Views)

New Iphone 11 Feature A Friend Showed Me Today / What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? / See What Scammers Sent To Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Mobile Did To Me Today by GagaBrother291(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
I got an airtime worth 1000 from a friend in the early hours of today. I wanted to use it for the monthly data subscription only for me to dial the code for the data sub and got an error message of insufficient balance. 9mobile gave me 2000 bonus but packed everything to weekend bonus. I got 3000 airtime but they're all for calls. 9moblie should stop this rubbish... I didn't recharge for calls. this is just painful. imagine if I had no data in my glo line....... e for don red for me. I'm writing this post with so much pain in my heart. I don't need their fraudulent bonus. give me bonus n keep my major airtime so I can use it the way I want.

Re: See What Mobile Did To Me Today by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sorry for ur predicament, it might ave been an error cus ave never had an issue since I started using the network 2014
Re: See What Mobile Did To Me Today by solelymade: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2017
This is no error, it is now their usual practice. Yet, the call rate can be as high as 67k per second
Re: See What Mobile Did To Me Today by Emmyk(m): 1:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Head to Twitter and complain, they should refund you, once what your airtime was converted into hasn't been used for something else.

It happened to me last month, I loaded #200 and they deducted #150 and transfered it elsewhere, I complained and they fixed it.

The Maureen was confused when she mentioned SMS alert Services... cheesy

Re: See What Mobile Did To Me Today by MarkWayne89: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2017
It's funny to see 'you have 240 seconds airtime'. smileysmileysmiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To Mymtn App 3gb For N1500 And Instabinge 1gb For N200 / How To Retrieve Damaged Recharge Cards (all Networks) / Opera News Is Back With The Shake And Win Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.