Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bitcoin Business !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Business !!! (1487 Views)

I Want To Start Bitcoin Business, How Does It Work? / What Do You Look Out For In A Bitcoin Business? / Amazing Way On How You Can Start Bitcoin Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Business !!! by africanpea: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
I have been hearing a lot about bitcoin and the whole crypto currency thing... i wish to understand how it works as I want to buy some bitcoins, pls I want u guys to lecture me on it.

Also step by step approach on how to open a bitcoin account.

Thanks.
Re: Bitcoin Business !!! by polimaf(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
africanpea:
I have been hearing a lot about bitcoin and the whole crypto currency thing... i wish to understand how it works as I want to buy some bitcoins, pls I want u guys to lecture me on it.

Thanks.
its digital currency that let's u transfer money anonymously... the other cyptos are called altcoins. you can buy bitcoin from exchangers here on nairaland or online.

to open a wallet.. go to blockchain.info and click om create wallet.. shiken

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Business !!! by africanpea: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thanks alot.
Re: Bitcoin Business !!! by WafOil(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
But be careful buying from unknown person, best safe place to buy is Remitano.com or localbitcoins.com
Re: Bitcoin Business !!! by topsam1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
africanpea:

Thanks.
There are lots of write ups on bitcoin on the internet....google and read them...just try as much as possible to have a forehand meaning of bitcoin, then u can come back and ask people...you'll understand better...anyway if you wanna but bitcoin, I normally use naira4dollar and my transactions with them has been smooth... http://
www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1272560. Oh sorry for the link...
Re: Bitcoin Business !!! by topsam1(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
africanpea:

Thanks.
There are lots of write ups on bitcoin on the internet....google and read them...just try as much as possible to have a forehand meaning of bitcoin, then u can come back and ask people...you'll understand better...anyway if you wanna but bitcoin, I normally use naira4dollar and my transactions with them has been smooth... http://
www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1272560. Oh sorry for the link...

Open an account with them and fund your wallet through it....wanna learn how to trade bitcoin? Topic for another day

(1) (Reply)

Bags of Dry Maize For Sale And Supply Across The Country / Granite For Sale / Email Blast For Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.