Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Can You Overdose (OD) On Tramadol? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Overdose (OD) On Tramadol? (607 Views)

Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Overdose (OD) On Tramadol? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 11, 2017
This is to enlighten those who are on Tramadol medication and are probably overdosing on it about its effects.

Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever used to treat moderate to severe pain.

Most times, I see young people abusing this Drug, using excessive pills with alcoholic drinks even palm wine, just to get high.
Fatal side effects can occur if you use Tramadol with any alcoholic drink or any other drug that cause drowsiness.

Most common side effects include headaches, swelling face, difficulty in breathing, constipation, itching, drowsiness, etc . But, in extreme cases it could lead to infertility; missed menstrual periods, impotence, sexual problems, seizures(convulsions) etc.

These are complications no one prays to have, so, we all should take health matters seriously to prevent terrible occurrences in the future.

Another set commonly abused Drugs that I'm aware of are cough expectorant,e.g Parkalyn, Emzolyn and the likes, and this isn't right, For healths sake.
You should treat your body right and you'll reap the benefits in years to come. You might not see what's going on internally, but when danger hits, it'll tell on the outside.

Stay safe. Say NO to Drug abuse.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://prescription-drug.addictionblog.org/can-you-overdose-od-on-tramadol/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjWx56u35vWAhXOI1AKHfToDwUQFghDMAE&usg=AFQjCNHL648f2Qw1jzwL3d9mprBHAudzNA
Re: Can You Overdose (OD) On Tramadol? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2017
You can also share your experiences here.
Re: Can You Overdose (OD) On Tramadol? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 11, 2017
D first & last day I ever tried takin' tramadol was cuz peeps told me it made dudes stay erect longer.

Outta curiousity, I tried it.

Nonsense. No effect.

After that night, I stayed natural till 2day.

Bleep tramadol & every wuss who uses it.
Re: Can You Overdose (OD) On Tramadol? by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 11, 2017
Like I said, Tramadol is only a pain relieving drug. And what your Friends told you is false.

(1) (Reply)

Wonder's :a Child Born With Big Teeth In Anambra / Igbo Doctor Discover The Vaccine For Hiv Aids / Hiv And Aids Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.