Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady (1051 Views)

15 Days In Dubai And Still Balling Hard- Bobrisky Shade To Her Haters- See Pics / First Lady of Anambra State Rock #991,800 Gucci Shade To An Event. Photos / Daddy Freeze Gushes Over Benedicta Elechi, Why He's Stuck To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by Martins98(m): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2017
It's no news that media personality, Daddy Freeze and his ex-wife Opeyemi Olarindehad a messy split before he moved on to the new lady in his life who has a son for him.

In this new post,Freeze who claims his ex was violent and inflicted injuries on him,appeared to throw shade at her,while praising his new woman,Benedicta Elechi.

He wrote
If you are replaceable, you are erasable!-
That's why I'm stuck to @tastebudzng like glue! I never see her type before, in fact I'm blessed!
-
Ladies, if you are one stale pot of bitterleaf soup, who will hold on to you?
-
Gentlemen run Who wants to come and die young?-
Proverbs 25:[24]Better to live on a corner of the roof
than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.
-
Proverbs 27:[15]
A constant dripping on a day of steady rain And a contentious woman are alike;
-
When you go it's good riddance #Bye #BitterLeaf #SeeYouLaterAlligator[img]https://1.bp..com/-9GRJbmaZLyE/WbX5ikr8XcI/AAAAAAAD2cs/WMR_YXeeqnMS0ziWQe6UIH7xf_BUggdbgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala

More @ https://trendinghelm..in/2017/09/shade-to-his-ex-wife-daddy-freeze.html
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by Zeze06(m): 4:29am On Sep 11, 2017
cry

"Old Age" is truly not a guarantee of wisdom.... How dare you "shade" a woman you once loved embarassed

No matter what she has become, never talk bad about a breast you once suckled... cry
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 5:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Sense s far from freeze
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by ibkkk(f): 5:39am On Sep 11, 2017
This made me really sad.Like you never had feelings for her.Like you never "drilled her hole".

Some men really needs to grow up and act like MEN.
Some think having a "third leg" makes them men.NO.

Do you have to shade her cos you found someone else? It's not done that way.It's childish. Mind you, someone better, more matured,more responsible than you is gonna take her up,dust her and embrace her.Then,she's gonna realize she's wasted her time with a wrong man.
Rubbish. sad

I hate men that acts like this.

Some women could be so annoying, irresponsible and what have you,no doubt but the ability to TOLERATE her is what LOVE is. You may even try blending her to your taste,lovingly.If not,you may walk away.
Shading a woman is a NO for me and Vice versa.
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by madone: 5:42am On Sep 11, 2017
Something big is loading for this guy..i feel so sori for him when I read his post. Karma is cooking a meal for him
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by Florblu(f): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2017
This man is just pained The new wife should watch out too

1 Like

Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by CplusJason: 6:24am On Sep 11, 2017
The Useless Freezer is finding it difficult to get rid of the ache that hung so heavily in his chest.

Stupid weakling.
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by BoyHuncho(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2017
pussy nigga
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by Ncsamuel(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

"Old Age" is truly not a guarantee of wisdom.... How dare you "shade" a woman you once loved embarassed

No matter what she has become, never talk bad about a breast you once suckled... cry
but ladies always talk bad about the dick they once s***ked!
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by Zeze06(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2017
I don't have a single idea what you are talking about... grin

Ncsamuel:
but ladies always talk bad about the dick they once s***ked!
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by Tamarapetty(f): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2017
you lack sense! sit near a stove to unfreeze that brain, the heat might help.
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2017
so this Daddy Freeze sabi quote Bible. I thought he is an atheist who does not want anything to do with Christianity or the Bible.
Re: Shade To His Ex Wife? Daddy Freeze Reveals Why He's Stuck To His New Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
you lack sense! sit near a stove to unfreeze that brain, the heat might help.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar Recovers, Pictured On Set With Annie Idibia / Odulade Adekola Funny Christmas Captions (photos) / Patronise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.