Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,141 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

All The Leaks So Far For Iphone 8 Flagship - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All The Leaks So Far For Iphone 8 Flagship (1643 Views)

Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / The Leaks Of The Iphone 8 Was 90 Percent True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Leaks So Far For Iphone 8 Flagship by edewojames(m): 4:30am On Sep 11, 2017
These are all the leaks for iPhone's as Steve Jobs and his team are about to blow the whistle to give the birth of 2017 iPhones. From the leaks, first of all, it is not only iPhone 8, Apple is launching. There is also iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7s and 7s Plus. More to that, is the iPhone X. I was surprise to read that too! Well, it just a few hours to know if that's true.

There will be an aspect ratio of 18:9. One latest feature is that the Home indicator will replace the Home button of iPhone previous model. Ming-Chi Kuo revealed that iPhone 8 and iPhone X editions will have the position of sensors on the notch and all iPhones 2017 flagship will come with black front bezels.

iPhone 8 will come with a Face ID. This means that instead of using the Home ID button as common with previous generation of I phones, the iPhone 8 will unlock your screen after detecting your face. Apple may

Source: http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/0...gship.html
Re: All The Leaks So Far For Iphone 8 Flagship by EZEUDENE(m): 5:34am On Sep 11, 2017
i
Re: All The Leaks So Far For Iphone 8 Flagship by NCP: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2017
edewojames:
These are all the leaks for iPhone's as Steve Jobs and his team are about to blow the whistle to give the birth of 2017 iPhones. From the leaks, first of all, it is not only iPhone 8, Apple is launching. There is also iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7s and 7s Plus. More to that, is the iPhone X. I was surprise to read that too!

Broda Stevenson Jobu was with us yesterday. I too am was surprised at the announcement he make at Mama TJ Buka.

Weldone Jaree.

1 Like

Re: All The Leaks So Far For Iphone 8 Flagship by MarkWayne89: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2017
I guess it's pretty obvious that it will look like this in the end, no?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Backup Contacts Between two Gmail on Android phone / Review On Tecno Phantom 8: Specs And Features / Nairalanders' Preferences Regarding Apple And Samsung Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.