Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Free Rott - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Free Rott (1215 Views)

Pls Help!!my 5mnths Male Rott Is Only Growing Tall But Not Fat!! / Pedigree Rott Pup, Chihuahua Pups, Pekingese Pup, Adult Chow Chow / Rott Vs Boerboel.. Expert counsel required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Rott by vicky3(m): 4:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Have a free rott to give anyone interested the dog is staying with a breeder in abk the breeder is not taking good care of the dog ready to give the dog to anyone who is ready to cater for it the dog must leave the breeders place today i already told the breeder to kill the dog but i just had a rethink am giving it out the rott is 7 month old name is Ken msg me on whatsapp with 081153732344 would send you a video of the dog
Re: Free Rott by Greene66: 4:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Male or female?
Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2017
male note you don't have to pay anythig
Re: Free Rott by Kovu(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2017
vicky3:
Have a free rott to give anyone interested the dog is staying with a breeder in abk the breeder is not taking good care of the dog ready to give the dog to anyone who is ready to cater for it the dog must leave the breeders place today i already told the breeder to kill the dog but i just had a rethink am giving it out the rott is 7 month old name is Ken msg me on whatsapp with 081153732344 would send you a video of the dog

Check the number you dropped.
Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2017
sorry 08115372344
Re: Free Rott by ayamprecious: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2017
vicky3:

Your number tho
Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2017
that the pix

Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2017
the breeder has refused to drop the dog
Re: Free Rott by Kul3ger(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
By "abk" do you mean Abraka? ALso, can you post a clearer pix of the dog?

Would have loved to have the dog, but I'm in Benin. However, just be sure whoever the dog ends up with is willing and able to cater for Ken. WIshing Ken the best.
Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2017
can you imagine He made my dog look this way and He wants me to pay before He let's anyone come pick the dog
Re: Free Rott by Kul3ger(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2017
vicky3:
can you imagine He made my dog look this way and He wants me to pay before He let's anyone come pick the dog
lol. how much is he asking?
Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2017
Kul3ger:

lol. how much is he asking?
10K the money no be whala but i can't pay for what he has not offered

1 Like

Re: Free Rott by ayamprecious: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
vicky3:

10K the money no be whala but i can't pay for what he has not offered

So what do u intend doing?? Leave your dog with him
Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
ayamprecious:

So what do u intend doing?? Leave your dog with him

Yes that what i think i would do
Re: Free Rott by iykofias(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
see format. chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
what Do you guys think I should Do He is not ready to give up the dog and I can't stand to see Ken suffer such I'll treatment
Re: Free Rott by Kovu(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Give him the money and pick your dog.
Re: Free Rott by talk2dboss: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kovu:
Give him the money and pick your dog.

very simple
Re: Free Rott by Kul3ger(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
iykofias:
see format. chai!!!
lolzzz...bros u de think far o... grin grin grin grin
Re: Free Rott by iykofias(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Kul3ger:
lolzzz...bros u de think far o... grin grin grin grin
I saw through him grin

1 Like

Re: Free Rott by beewhy009(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chai... Great format. Una try oh, baba oh.
Re: Free Rott by rumenase(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oga this your story dey 1 kind o. yur own dog person say yu go give am Money e arrest the dog? or yu want someone to send him the money so he can collect the dog for free? all I see is format

1 Like

Re: Free Rott by ayamprecious: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
When I spoke with the op, n the guy he claimed that Z holding the dog, mehn this people sounds like scammers, n kidnappers sef,

He wanted me to send 10k to the guy, the guy Who was with d dog was like if I pay the 10k, he will Bring the dog to my dog step, immediately he said that statement I suspected scam

5 Likes

Re: Free Rott by vicky3(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
ayamprecious:
When I spoke with the op, n the guy he claimed that Z holding the dog, mehn this people sounds like scammers, n kidnappers sef,

He wanted me to send 10k to the guy, the guy Who was with d dog was like if I pay the 10k, he will Bring the dog to my dog step, immediately he said that statement I suspected scam

Really you suspected scam you that called and was begging i give you the dog that you needed a companion people are very funny may God forgive you dude you called very early saying things that why i said anyone that wants to pick the dog should be in abk you go see the dog if you like the dog the way it is you pick the dog shikenna if ypu have nothing to say don't spill trash

(1) (Reply)

2 Super Female Caucasian Pups For Sale / 16weeks Old Both Sex Boerboel Pups Available / 100% Pedigree Boabeoul. I Love Guard Dogs. Rate This One For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.