Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (17109 Views)

Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Amberon11: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Imo state is not part of Niger Delta. It is only part of NDDC. Know the difference.
Balkan:
who are the niger delta, metion your tribe and state. i am from Imo which is part of niger delta
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by okenta2017: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2017
einsteine:

And who are these Igbo in the south south. I have seen a couple of fools here listing my tribe as Igbo whereas we are not. How am I sure you don't share that same delusion, listing tribes that are not Igbo as Igbo?

I am from SS. Could you please list the tribes that make up SS. Stop receiving yourself. Nigeria/Biafra war is over

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tobiasbeecher: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

then stop adding the delta to biafra or i will not stop....
Look I don't care about your stupid fight with some Ipob members because I know if you are busy you won't have time for such nonsense. All I'm saying is you should look for something to do with your life andwast wasting away your life thinking you're attacking the Igbos. By the way, I hope you know Delta has a good number of Igbos

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by AAinEqGuinea: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

you are the people taking it from behind right now......

give us biafra,nothing...give us referentin,nothing...give us atleast restructure,still nothing...

you people are getting hit from behind no be small.....

and if you overdo it,una will get bullets in una behinds....

Ibos were stubborn slaves, but youre a loyal slave, most of you are. As expected youre not the only nigga talking tough while holding white man's gun as you fully submit to yet another white man creation. You might as well put on the dress like these mfers. Go right ahead you Beast and follow your Muslim general, the mumbling idiot who garbles Muhammad's dck in his mouth on the daily, let the slowpoke lead you down a genocidal path considering that he has fully ejaculated all over your small brain u Battered wife.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by caleboxylic: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
einsteine:

And who are these Igbo in the south south. I have seen a couple of fools here listing my tribe as Igbo whereas we are not. How am I sure you don't share that same delusion, listing tribes that are not Igbo as Igbo?

What is your tribe? Tell us your tribe. In south South, we have so many tribes.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2017
Balkan:
who are the niger delta, metion your tribe and state. i am from Imo which is part of niger delta

Use your head.
The Niger delta here does not connote what you are thinking..

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

How is Ijaw Igbo

For Christ sake ?

Thats ipoo delusion at work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2017
sarrki:

How is Ijaw Igbo

For Christ sake ?

Thats ipoo delusion at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by BiafranPound: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2017
These ijaws are dumb. When you say Niger Delta, I hope you didn't include igbanke,Anioma, Ikwerre, isobo and other igboid groups there! Ndi MBA mmiri sef angry
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by BiafranPound: 11:16am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

better accept facts,before we start killing each other on the street...

their are deltans that will not even bother to explain to you...

better listen to our elected leaders and elders than to people like dokubo...
Tell your people to stop including Igboid groups in that their stupid Niger Delta whatever . Port Harcourt belongs to the Igbos of Ikwerre extraction. Ikwerres are Igbo people only that they deny it for person reasons . I understand most of what they say when they converse in the local language. You'll tell me the day ijaws started bearing names like Nnamdi , Obinna and Wike (Nwike) angry
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

Ibos were stubborn slaves, but youre a loyal slave, most of you are. As expected youre not the only nigga talking tough while holding white man's gun as you fully submit to yet another white man creation. You might as well put on the dress like these mfers. Go right ahead you Beast and follow your Muslim general, the mumbling idiot who garbles Muhammad's dck in his mouth on the daily, let the slowpoke lead you down a genocidal path considering that he has fully ejaculated all over your small brain u Battered wife.

bloody hell...what happened to you??...i didnt even know you are biafran....

and since when are you interested in politics..??..

you were never interested in politics....
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by okenta2017: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2017
einsteine:

Nobody is going to break Nigeria get that into your head and stop this biafran thing. All we want now is restructuring.state/regional police
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranPound:
These ijaws are dumb. When you say Niger Delta, I hope you didn't include igbanke,Anioma, Ikwerre, isobo and other igboid groups there! Ndi MBA mmiri sef angry

isobo is igboid..??...since when...

chaiiiiii,chai,chai,chai......why the hell do you want people that dont think like you to join you??..

this is strange to me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2017
BiafranPound:
Tell your people to stop including Igboid groups in that their stupid Niger Delta whatever . Port Harcourt belongs to the Igbos of Ikwerre extraction. Ikwerres are Igbo people only that they deny it for person reasons . I understand most of what they say when they converse in the local language. You'll tell me the day ijaws started bearing names like Nnamdi , Obinna and Wike (Nwike) angry

ikweres are igbos but they deny it?...kikikikikikiki...ahahahahahahahah..... grin..... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by jrusky(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2017
temptnow:
sarrki stop decieving yourself everyday with the same news, we know APC government is good with bribeing people, Ijaws are Igbos, if Fulanis are telling you otherwise they're decieving you. When the time comes we shall all know

Point of correction Ijaw is not igbo. Ijaw is Ijaw igbo is igbo so get that fact bro or bust it.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2017
nwike.....

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....!!!... grin

why not nbuhari...?..... grin
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Amberon11: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2017
you peoole are just pathetic. No one wants you igbos in Niger Delta republic. ND consists of the minority tribes of the SS. Ikwerres are not Igbos and they've made this repeatedly clear. Anioma and all other igboid groups can go with Igbos.

Isobo is Igbo? Dude jut get lost.
BiafranPound:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by AAinEqGuinea: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

bloody hell...what happened to you??...i didnt even know you are biafran....

It shouldnt have to take anyone being a Biafran to make the right choice right now for Africans. Like a battered wife you cling to the little optimism while ignoring the pain inflicted onto you and others. "Battered wife's syndrome". If the world cared to know what really happens in Nigeria they'd support Biafra and any other secessionist group, you'd be a fool to stay behind.

If it has taken Nnamdi, the man who Nigeria first imprisoned, to now start talking restructuring, at the very least all of Nigeria's credibility is lost, furthermore they want to re-arrest the very guy responsible for the political catalyst.

What has happened to you? wouldnt mind sitting back watching Africans get slaughtered as they try to escape? why arent you with them? You have two choices but you're leading with petty sentiments about Igbos.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

It shouldnt have to take anyone being a Biafran to make the right choice right now for Africans. Like a battered wife you cling to the little optimism while ignoring the pain inflicted on you and others. "Battered wife's syndrome". If the world cared to know what really happens in Nigeria they'd support Biafra and any other secessionist group, you'd be a fool to stay behind.

If it has taken Nnamdi, the man who Nigeria first imprisoned, to now start talking restructuring, at the very least all of Nigeria's credibility is lost, furthermore they want to re-arrest the very guy responsible for the political catalyst.

What has happened to you? wouldnt mind sitting back watching Africans get slaughtered as they try to escape? why arent you with them? You have two choices but you're leading with petty sentiments about Igbos.

i hope you know cownunu is returning back to prison soon......

nwike....kikikiki.... grin.....that was funny...

did you saw that comment...??... grin
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Afonjas: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
ipob still dont get it....we in the delta dont have to learn each others languages...we speak pidgin english to each other...

thinking you can divide us because we are many tribes is foolishness....

Mumu,
everyone in Nigeria speaks pidgin, no one speak his language to people who don't understand it,
if you're not divided why do you people fight steady for common land boundary
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Afonjas:

Mumu,
everyone in Nigeria speaks pidgin, no one speak his language to people who don't understand it,
if you're not divided why do you people fight steady for common land boundary

and you igbos dont fight for land boundaries??...

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by AAinEqGuinea: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

i hope you know cownunu is returning back to prison soon......

nwike....kikikiki.... grin.....that was funny...

did you saw that comment...??... grin

I know. The way Nnamdi destroyed foolhari on his podcast, I'm surprised dullard hasnt already sentenced Kanu to death by his personal herdsmen firing squad.

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by attackgat: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2017
greenpasture:
There are many practical reasons why there will be no Arewa, Oduduwa, Biafra or other postulates. Most people ignore these practicalities because nationhood is an affair of the heart. It's emotive not cognitive so reason is irrelevant.

But I tell you what, we will see restructure , involves an increase in state powers and a similar increase in devolution. This is a moving train no one can stop.

However romantic fantasies of splintered nation are great talking points but useless to the massive preparatory work that needs to be done at state level. Commonsense commentators should aim their guns at our governors otherwise we stand to return a feudal system that is so base that it will make our current ramshackle unitary system look like paradise.

I am looking to engage with practical Commonsense and not nirvana dreamers.

If you are thinking that Nigeria is going to be restructured or that powers are going to be devolved to the states you better forget it. A restructured Nigeria makes no sense to the core North and they are going to fight it every step of the way. To devolve powers, the constitution has to be changed and the core North with their massive control of the legislature are holding all the keys.

So the question is, what will anybody do when the North says no to restructuring?

You all go back to singing the ONE NIGERIA song?
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by zantama05(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2017
okenta2017:

Definetly if you are lazy even if oil is in your backyard you will die of hunger. You keep mentioning the North. Is jos and Benue not in your
so called north where Northern minority are being slugthered daily and your Hausa/Fulani controlled army is busy dancing phathon

music with armless civilian. While your Fulani herdsmen are slugthering people in the north. I have told you severaly that army that is expose to
Civilian don't stand a chance in army to army conflict. How many time have you heard Yoruba or IBO attacking minority in the south or attacking themselves. Raise a complete southern indegenouse troop take them to north east and see if BOKO will last for one month
My brother or boy am speaking from experience. As small as cameroun is Nigeria army can't stand them, they are only good at attacking
Civilian. Noboby is supporting splitting of Nigeria. Any restructuring that does not include Regional/State police is not accrptable. We will
not allow the Fulani herdsmen to continue with their madness slaughtering non Hausa/Fulani while the Hausa/Fulani controllef army is doing southern musical dance they did not do in Southern kaduna. Benue and jos.
the issue of crisis in north is mostly indigene vs settlers in nature but it guise with religious face so as to create confusion among d local people wic mostly illiterate. I believed some day people will open they eye.

if dis country is restructured d Igbo people are one will suffered much.like it or not

I am a northerner and I am in support of restructuring or division or wat ever u call it. it is true it our people will appreciate their vast land & resources, value and live in peace. black oil is a (curse) to us.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by tsdarkside(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

I know. The way Nnamdi destroyed foolhari on his podcast, I'm surprised dullard hasnt already sentenced Kanu to death by his personal herdsmen firing squad.

photoshopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppped.....dammit,what happened to you??...

i dont remember you like this..... undecided
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by Afonjas: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Lordsocrates:

But Nnamdi kanu speaks for all igbo's rite ? But Ijaw leader cannot speak for his people too.
Hmmm

Zombie

Nnamdi KANU is from Niger Delta too

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by rigarmortis: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2017

look...all those tribes you listed all speak pidgin english....i dont need to understand their native languages.....because igbos understand their native languages doesnt mean they are igbos....

who are the igbos then, is it the arochukwu, onitsha, ohafia, anam, abam, abiriba, bende, nkpa, ovim, who share quite a lot with ikot/epkene akwa/cross people, or izzi and ezamgbo who share with benue and ogoja or nsukka who even bear idoma and igala names, the rumu-igbo, amaigbo, obigbo, igbo-uzor people of rivers and delta, or is it the onitsha, who is igbo sir, or is it just the 5 states, if its the five states, is egbema igbo when in imo and SS when in rivers, is ogbaru igbo in anambra and ss in delta, ndoki igbo in abia and ss in rivers, is asa igbo in abia and ss to another asa brother in rivers, can ohaji people visit there brothers in river ss?......will you decide for amaechi, utomi, achuzie, the asagba of asaba who they are when they said they are igbos.

do you still remember that all human beings come from 2 people??....adam and eve??...

not necesarily, if you believe in the odinani you will not think its adam and eve, likewise in ifa

things changed since adam and eve.....old eastern region,remember??....wheather they were formerly igbos,i dont know...

why delve into matters you dont know then?

mindsets change....always....you dont want to put people toghether with different mindsets.....it never works....

who changed it? you? god or yakubu gowon who carved brothers in bits to reduce their power?

and i dont even believe that all igbos in the east agree with what ipob is doing....igbos have sub groups...you are not that united in the east as you think...

where is the east......you mean calabar side? cos thats the geographical east, anyway by nigerian wonder geopolitical mapping that put auchi in the "south south" and ohaji, oguta and parts of egbema who are almost in riverine and ndoki part of abia which is trek-able to the ocean and all produce oil into "the east" i take it you mean the "troublesome five states"

of course not all of them believe in the biafra thing, i dont, not the way nnamdi is going about it, but i wonder how is your business that you worry about it so much

[s]sooo,you have no point with your argument...[/s]

i wanted to learnh, not to score cheap points here.

plus you have not told me how clans balkanised into regions will be treated sir.....thats my major concern.

quick question: chibuzor was killed at onelga, RIVERS STATE last week for terrorizing the populace..........this is a true story...it was on NL,...ok you have heard the, where is he from?

tsdarkside sir, any further inputs, i wish to learn further sire
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by attackgat: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2017
I've got no problem with any tribe opting out of the idea of Biafra, after all, it is not right to force anyone into what tbey do not want to belong to.

What I have a problem with is when people claim to speak for other tribes in the name of a geographical expression called "Niger Delta"

An Ogoni man is free to say that Ogoni land is not part of Biafra. But when the Ogoni man starts saying that an Efik man is not part of Biafra, that is wrong, it is for the Efik man to speak for himself.

In the issue of Biafra, it is not right for anyone to leave his or her tribe and start speaking for another tribe.
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by einsteine(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
I hope you know that not all your "Igboid" groups are Igbos. For example, I am not Igbo. And woe betide anyone who says Ndokwa is Igbo.

Chiwude:
Only IPOB list non-Igboid minorities of the South-South as Igbos. Igbo's in the South-South are well recognized and they can speak for themselves. You have nothing to fear as long as your tribe don't form part of the Igboid speaking groups within the South-South.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by einsteine(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
What is this one saying? Did you read my post or you are just rushing to comment?

okenta2017:
I am from SS. Could you please list the tribes that make up SS. Stop receiving yourself. Nigeria/Biafra war is over
Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by victorDanladi: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ngozi123:

Thank God you have confirmed what many of us Igbos have been saying here. Anti-Igbo paranoia is illogical and based on jealousy.
base on jealousy?

its better your guys look inward and discover what is bad in your attitude that made people hate you instead of delusional jealousy or delusion of grandeur!
Even Adolf hitler would have once believed people are just envying him.

Even with the way Nigeria is today,igbo has nothing to be jealous of. you guys are just suffering from delusion of grandeur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader by einsteine(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
caleboxylic:

What is your tribe? Tell us your tribe. In south South, we have so many tribes.

I have seen a couple of monkeys list Ndokwa as Igbo. We are not Igbo. If you are looking for Igbos in Delta state, they are in Asaba and a few adjoining areas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Hits N1.69bn Daily / Senator Umaru Argungu Arraigned For N419M Fraud In Sokoto / Anambra/Kogi Oil Wells - Ownership Still Unresolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.