Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan (21720 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

How is he lenient. Has he made his decision about the issue known yet? One just wonder if some people's brain go on break when reading posts.

Jesus loves you..
Just for one thing I see about you.
You are blessed.
A big miracle coming your way before this week runs out.
Claim it my brother naira!
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by nairanaira12: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
modelmike7:

Jesus loves you..
Just for one thing I see about you.
You are blessed.
A big miracle coming your way before this week runs out.
Claim it my brother naira!

It is not by claiming. It is by working. If I work for it, I will get it even without prayer. If I don't work for it, I won't get it even of I pray forever. Faith without work is dead. Wake up from that unreasonable thought.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by afoobabs(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
nairanaira12:

Your brain failed to reason that disagreeing with your opinion is not the same as working against you.
your brain also failed to process it that she is not only disagreeing with his opinion but also not in support of is governance by pledging allegiance with another person other than his employer while still working for pmb. troll get off my mention
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by aolawale025: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
They showed some wisdom there. Sacking her would only make her turn fully against government and spill out information(s) that may affect the credibility of government
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by ozilo1chance(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
VocalWalls:
Truth remains that Mama Taraba released that speech as a warning shot.

Then retracted it.

She needed them to know that she's got them on their balls, and will squeeze at their balls if they intimidate her.

APC officially released a statement to Nigerians that she denied the statement, why should they be bothered?

Damage control.

THATS WHY BUHARI CAN'T SACK HER.

Everything else on this article is nonsense.
Yes,that the real reason.........abi you think APC don't know what they are doing
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by nairanaira12: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
afoobabs:
your brain also failed to process it that she is not only disagreeing with his opinion but also not in support of is governance by pledging allegiance with another person other than his employer while still working for pmb. troll get off my mention

She is pledging support for the opposition for the next election. Since your brain is so useless, why not dip it in hot oil, fry it and give yourself to eat?
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
The episode of chibok girls : "Also yesterday, Senator Alhassan denied threatening to expose Kaduna State Governor Nasir El Rufai’s alleged role in the kidnap of the Chibok girls".
Gradually, gradually (just a function of time), the whole truth will be unveiled.
Re: Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan by lebete3000: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2017
VocalWalls:
Truth remains that Mama Taraba released that speech as a warning shot.

Then retracted it.

She needed them to know that she's got them on their balls, and will squeeze at their balls if they intimidate her.

APC officially released a statement to Nigerians that she denied the statement, why should they be bothered?

Damage control.

THATS WHY BUHARI CAN'T SACK HER.

Everything else on this article is nonsense.

I just hope they don't eliminate her systematically. They better not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.