Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Business Idea Needed(#400k) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea Needed(#400k) (1726 Views)

30 Tonnes Sided Body Truck Is Needed 400k Per Trip. / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea Needed(#400k) by ab2care: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Good day guys. Is there any business one can start with Just N400k? to make profit of #5000 to #10000 daily, please I need only good business idea. Cc lalasticlala Seun.
Re: Business Idea Needed(#400k) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2017
Go and read previous threads, this is getting a bit stale
Re: Business Idea Needed(#400k) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Mini importation
Re: Business Idea Needed(#400k) by Fxmanager(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
ab2care:
Good day guys.
Is there any business one can start with Just N400k?
to make profit of #5000 to #10000 daily, please I need only good business idea.
Cc lalasticlala
Seun.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Electronics Product Available / I Buy Cards On A Flat Rate / Need A 9/11 Truck From Kabba To Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.