Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Urile Was Not And Can Not Be Rude To Me - Ruggedman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Urile Was Not And Can Not Be Rude To Me - Ruggedman (310 Views)

Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) / Davido Who Got Fame From Wizkid, Paid Two Guys To Be Rude To Him - Shoki Shitta / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urile Was Not And Can Not Be Rude To Me - Ruggedman by danimodd(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2017
Days after BBNaija's Uriel turned down veteran rapper Ruggedman's invite to his house, Ruggedy baba has finally spoke about the situation saying Uriel wasn't and cannot be rude to him.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Ruggedman said,

READ HERE. http://bananagist..com.ng/2017/09/urile-was-not-and-can-not-be-rude-to-me.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Roc Nation’s Young Paris Calls Out Mr Eazi For Mixing Up Afrobeat & Afrobeats / Afrimma Awards 2017 / Davido Released CCTV Footage To Show His Innocence On The Death Of Tagbo -part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.