Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage (37841 Views)

Actress Wumi Olabimtan Excited As She Graduates From University Of Cumbria / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by Austinoiz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If sex is fuel

What is the kerosene of marriage (a) leaking of armpit (b) eating of ukwu (c) licking of ear (d) grill of cucumber

20marks

Guy, u dey leak armpit? Kai u weak me

Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by Austinoiz(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
This dipole sef
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin sexy sex.
which one is sexy sex again?
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by talk2percy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
She said the fucking truth....pls I don't need ur abuses o...
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by lollarj(f): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
olosho...anyway na true sha

Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by farihafaheemah(m): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rese
pyyxxaro:
If sex is fuel

What is the kerosene of marriage (a) leaking of armpit (b) eating of ukwu (c) licking of ear (d) grill of cucumber

20marks
Rest you brain and talk like a learned person that went through the university and also allow university to go through him. Fuel is a general name while kerosene is types of fuel; PmS, AGO, DPK
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by pyyxxaro: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Rese
Rest you brain and talk like a learned person that went through the university and also allow university to go through him. Fuel is a general name while kerosene is types of fuel; PmS, AGO, DPK

Quiet ur mouth there

With ur bush pig face grin
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by Kaybaba5(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Who fuel epp.....
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by Duru009(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. "This is the final bus-stop" . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #7000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Call me now: 08187844713
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by loverboy35: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If sex is fuel

20marks
.Pls understand what those fuel mean
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by doctorpromise(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Not many women feel too comfortable talking about sex. For UK based actress, Wumi Olabimtan, sex talk shouldn’t be confined only to the bedroom, it is a subject that could be trashed anywhere for the sake of education.

Speaking in a one-on-one chat with Potpourri, the actress affirmed that sex is a very important thing in a marriage, saying, couples should endeavour to study each other and have a sex schedule.

Wumi Olabimtan “Actually, a man’s libido determines the sex routine in a marriage. But that doesn’t mean the woman cannot initiate it. She can do it by not asking but by body language which the man is sure to understand,” she said .

When she was asked what she would do if her husband suddenly becomes irreversibly impotent, the Ibadan Polytechnic graduate, admitted it would be a pill very hard to swallow.

“Irreversible impotency in a marriage is a temptation and we need a divine grace to overcome such a temptation. Sex is fuel in a marriage, and when fuel is low or dries off, the marriage car stops, which means the marriage will suffer.

It will only take divine intervention to sustain both parties, because sex is fuel and has a spirit of its own,” she said.

Charming Wumi Olabimtan, who started acting in 2003 is from Gbongan in Osun State. She studied Mass Communications at the Polytechnic, Ibadan and relocated to the UK to meet her husband and to have more education.

http://news.nollyzone.com/sex-fuel-marriage-actress-wumi-olabimtan/
who is she?
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by muzikpromoter: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by femi4: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
I love talking about sex

I don't know why the society shame women when they talk about sex, it's wrong and baseless.

Sex is very important in a relationship but sadly some individuals have prioritise sex above other things
You are not a woman.....stop trying so hard
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
I love talking about sex

I don't know why the society shame women when they talk about sex, it's wrong and baseless.

Sex is very important in a relationship but sadly some individuals have prioritise sex above other things

Wow first time am meeting realness in a lady. I think we could make a good combo. I like talking about sex too
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
I love talking about sex

You meant to say that it should come after other things? Other things like what?
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by NameCheckers: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
I love talking about sex

yeye boi. Keep deceiving urself Mr man
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by ACE1010: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Blowwwwww jobbbbbb is engine oil

� Lol!! yeye boi!!!!
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by tyson98: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Folafikemi:

Wow first time am meeting realness in a lady. I think we could make a good combo. I like talking about sex too
Na gay una wan do be dat cos dis one na man
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by judgedredd22(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
I love talking about sex

Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by Halancornell(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gbammm!!
Evaberry:
I love talking about sex

Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by agbonkamen(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
I dey see some Nairaland guys dey type "my kind of girl" may God no let una kpai ontop Toto*
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by Primenet(m): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Serious matter
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by pryme(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin sexy sex.

That's the stuff.
Re: Wumi Olabimtan: Sex Is Fuel In Marriage by arnold123: 3:55am On Sep 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin sexy sex.
you go like the tin well well oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Surprised With Birthday Party In His Office (photo) / Tboss: "I Won't Do Big Brother Naija Again, Even For N50 Million" / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out In ''Love'' T-Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.