Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

2 Plots Of Lands With Little Foundation For Sale, 250k Each. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Plots Of Lands With Little Foundation For Sale, 250k Each. (505 Views)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Don't Miss This Promo On Affordable Lands With Right Documentation / Choosing The Right Foundation For That Project Type & Soil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Plots Of Lands With Little Foundation For Sale, 250k Each. by SimplySeraphic(f): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
2 plots of land for sale beside Queens College Estate, Isiwu, Ikorodu.
Shop foundation on both lands.
Paid for foundation and cash crops.
Removed all the trees too. Interested?? Call or whatsapp 08084023609 for more details

Re: 2 Plots Of Lands With Little Foundation For Sale, 250k Each. by doubleportion: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
is it Baddoo that is making you run away? just asking!

1 Like

Re: 2 Plots Of Lands With Little Foundation For Sale, 250k Each. by SimplySeraphic(f): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
doubleportion:
is it Baddoo that is making you run away? just asking!
lolz... no I have a building I stay in the area. I want to sell to build another land in the same area too.
Re: 2 Plots Of Lands With Little Foundation For Sale, 250k Each. by SimplySeraphic(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Those that are wise will tap in now to acquire properties, because the prices have fallen and may rise again early next year. You can whatsapp me for more info or sight seeing. Moreover, I live around and no omo onile wahala. grin grin cool
Re: 2 Plots Of Lands With Little Foundation For Sale, 250k Each. by doubleportion: 5:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Your whatsapp contact

(1) (Reply)

Block Of Flats For Sale At Ajao Estate, Isolo Lagos / Abuja™ Newly Built 1 Bedroom Flat For Rent @450k / Brand New Luxurious Greenwichestate Adorn With Top Notch Facilites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.