Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,340 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) (30890 Views)

2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) by pelepeleb: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
What do you mean GA an na? Who is Bokola Saraki self, when God permit a thing, human beings feel as if they are all and all in every thing.
God allowed him and if Bukola Saraki mess up with this issue by doing contrary to this by diverting and perversing the truth on this matter either by bukola saraki or any any body he he favors or benefiting from all his un-righteousness will pay seriously for their weaknesses and prayers for Bukola not to be punished. God allows him and now same God will punish him. No doubt. No argument thank God for delivering kwara state.
Re: Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) by omoelerin1: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
bilms:
ITANJE DOPIN NI ILORIN- RECALL SARAKI NOW
Kwara Must Change is back on track with the recall of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
We meet during the holiday in ilorin to take a deinite stand and it was indeed a fruitful meeting. Meeting our friends, families and members all across Ilorin during the holiday was a blessing. I never knew there people at home that are more committed more serious and more ready to lead this struggle. Wow, I am excited.
The first surprise I saw upon entering Ilorin was this giant Kwara Must Change poster. A day before Sallah Celebration, it was a surprise getting to ilorin and seeing a very large poster screaming at my face ‘’ITANJE DOPIN NI ILORIN’’.

I can’t believe my eyes. Everybody in Ilorin seems ready for change, save for the few alatenuje’s.

The poster was designed and pasted by some supporters of Kwara Must Change. It was done with Owo oniru and Owo Oniyo. The same Oniru and Oniyo that will lead the way to recall Mr Saraki and sanitize the state of harmony.

To be candid, I wasn’t expecting to see such a poster. Although, some of our members had called to inform me of their desire to do a poster, but I wasn’t very sure. For some time, we didn’t talk about it until a week before Sallah, when my opinion was sorted about the poster. I told them there is no need for the poster for now. I recall that I told them to wait until I also come to ilorin for us all to review the situation together before deciding on the way forward.

But more passionate and enthusiastic about the prospect of ending deceit in our most cherished Ilorin, our patriotic members went ahead to contribute their hard earned money to design such a massive poster. I must commend your zeal guys and everyone should be following in your foot steps.

Now that we have decided to proceed with the recall of the Senate President, let the mobilization began afresh. Ward by ward, door to door, polling unit by poling unit.

We now need all the support we can get.
Please, get involve.

The youths are ready to lead, the elders are supporting.
this your grammar get as e be sha. I don't even known when Ilorin replaced kwara state.
Re: Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) by captianfreeman(m): 3:32am On Sep 12, 2017
Hmmm! Kwara people want to recall Saraki? They should dream on. With God, all things are possible.
But......

La succeed, la bend. That is because the whole of is sarakis colony.
Re: Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) by soxyfem: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Nothing will come out of this.
Where is Dino's Recall Process?

The court already ordered INEC to continue the recall process!
Re: Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) by bamite(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2017
simpleshawls:
If you are in kwara we have London used iphone 6 @ cheap price kindly check my signature or you come to our office @ challenge ilorin

Haba! For how long will the mods allow this spamming to continue na?
Cc: lalasticlala obinoscopy seun mynd44, Please do the needful and remove this moniker from the forum asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.