Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerians Come For Timaya Over Recent Claims Of Being A $ex Toy For A Much Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Come For Timaya Over Recent Claims Of Being A $ex Toy For A Much Older (367 Views)

Hushpuppi Slams Timaya Over Celebrities That Wear Fake Outfits (video) / Yomi Shogunle Blocks Ruggedman On Twitter Over Recent Killing By SARS / Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For Timaya Over Recent Claims Of Being A $ex Toy For A Much Older by mrtomola(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
Following Timaya’s recent revelation about once being a $ex toy for a much older woman, Nigerians have taken turns in slamming the singer.

He had told Punch:-

"I learnt that to succeed in life, I had to stay passionate about my dreams, never settle for less and keep working hard every day. Most importantly, I learnt to believe that God makes everything possible in good time.

I have been through a lot of things in life, and if I begin to share my story, you will be shocked. I was born into a fairly comfortable family but I was a rebel and I often ran away from home.

I once lived in Port Harcourt with a woman who was older than me and she used me like I was a $ex toy.

I had to service her whenever she had the urge in exchange for food and a roof over my head. However, I have always dreamed big. Despite my travails, I never let go of my aspirations while believing that one day, I would make it big. He said!"

Read some of the reactions here http://www.nairaface.com/Nigerians-Come-For-Timaya-Over-Recent-Claims-Of-Being-A-ex-Toy-For-A-Much-Older-Woman/

(1) (Reply)

11 African Artifacts & Treasures Stolen From Africa By The White / Photos From The Burial 2006 GUS Winner, Hector Joberteh In Ibadan / Nigerian Singer’s Video Dominates Google Searches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.