Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring (1596 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Wedding Ring As She Rocks Natural Hairstyle / Toyin Abraham Flaunts Wedding Ring, Tells Fan "No Baby Mama In My Family" / Controversial Nollywood Actress, Wunmi Toriola Flaunts Wedding Ring,slam Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by chiomarita: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
There seems to be a new development on the marriage of popular Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe and her estranged hotelier husband, Lanre Gentry.

It was gathered that there have been several efforts to reconcile the embattled couple, but they have all met with brick walls, until recently.

Reliable sources from Mercy Aigbe's camp squealed to Goldenpearlmedia that the mother of two has considered going back to her ex-hubby, with terms and conditions.

The mother of two is giving her fans hints that the claims of reconciliation might be true as she stepped out for the weekend for a party, bolding rocking and flaunting her wedding ring.

Meanwhile, Mr. Genry has stopped posting any sort of story or about his wife on social media....more photos at http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/09/love-wins-mercy-aigbe-hints.html

Re: Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by Laryne(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
I see Michael Jackson in the making...
When I was younger I thought people bleached to be YELLOW but now that I'm grown, I discovered people bleach to be WHITE...
Re: Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by madridguy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
tongue
Re: Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Some women are dogs and masochists

After a man beats you black and blue

After you nearly lost your life

After being humiliated

You are still wearing his ring

Please when he kills her let me know
Re: Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by Evablizin(f): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
cheesy

Happy Reconciliation Adventure.

After washing their undies on social media abegi
Re: Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Some women are dogs and masochists

After a man beats you black and blue

After you nearly lost your life

After being humiliated

You are still wearing his ring

Please when he kills her let me know

It's not the way u see it.

She simply realize men outside just to fucvk and move on.

None is ready to take her bullshit like lanre.

None is ready to spend like lanre.

So why not swallow her pride and go back home. At least they now know how to manage themselves better.

2 Likes

Re: Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by ibkkk(f): 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
See black knuckles undecided
Re: Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by Afrok(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Op I am not understanding o... what if the ring is just for show off? To taunt Lanre? To gain attention? Abii Lanre has confirmed the ring to be the one he gave her? shocked

Either ways; its none of my business... I just hope we can continue surfing the internet without people's business (scandals and abuse) interfering with our own business undecided
Re: Love Wins! Mercy Aigbe Hints Reconciliation With Ex-hubby, Flaunts Wedding Ring by Chubhie: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tonto should pick up the phone and inform Churchill she's coming home.

(1) (Reply)

Campus Girls Take N@ked Πude Photos In Bathroom 18+ / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre In Arab Dress (photos) / Nicki Minaj Shares Photo Of Her Alluring Boobs On Ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.