Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Information System Security Administrator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Information System Security Administrator (603 Views)

Apply For Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp) / Exxonmobil Recruitment For Information System Analyst (graduate & Exp.) / System Security Engineer Needed At MTN Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information System Security Administrator by jpmorgan003: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
We have vacancy for an Information System Security Administrator in Lagos State

JOB FUNCTIONS:

*Define and implement Server and Desktop Security policies.
*Monitor and measure the deployment of security standards
*Liaise with Systems Administrators in respect of operational implementation of policies and security best practices
*Drive the implementation of Information Security projects
*Support Business Risk Management in security related investigations
*Assist with development and publication of security awareness material and events
*Assist in the collation of information for reporting dashboards on various performance
*Provide support to Security Operations Engineers on the administration of Security Applications
*Assist with security incident escalation and follow up with relevant teams for closure
*Facilitate adhoc meetings with relevant stakeholders as deemed necessary
*Preparation of various security reports according to required formats
*Research of content for presentations, editing of presentations; presentation layout and quality assurance in alignment with organization’s
corporate communication standards
*Development and publication of security team newsletter / content for intranet site

REQUIRED:

*Minimum of HND/BSc. Computer Science, B. Engr/B.Tech Electrical Engineering etc.
*2-3years work experience as a Security Engineer/Analyst
*Experience in Operating System , Application/Database and Network Security
*Experience working with UNIX, LINUX, Database Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server Active Directory, C++, Java, Python etc.
*Excellent communication skill (written & oral)
*Excellent negotiation skill
*Good knowledge of Microsoft Office

Qualified candidates should log on to www.getajobng.com to register and apply.

Closing date for this vacancy is Tuesday 12th September 2017 by 12noon.
Re: Information System Security Administrator by Ibkabasa(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Tnx boss with d infor am base in d north so I won't mind jobs from Kaduna.abuja.kano
.zamfara.sokoto.kwara.or jos.am willing to relocat anytime
.I won't mind ur number to call u.
Re: Information System Security Administrator by Ibkabasa(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2017
Boss Gudmrn i got ur mail,but i cant view it.can u help me post it hear sir.
Re: Information System Security Administrator by Ibkabasa(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2017
or this my isuleiman344@gmail.com
Re: Information System Security Administrator by Ibkabasa(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Boss i just updated my mail now nairaland.u can resend d mail now.

(1) (Reply)

Braiders Urgently Needed At Ikotun/igando / Uber Driver Available On Weekly Payment Or Hire Purchase / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2017/ Vacancies/ How To Apply/ Requirements –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.