Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of (4948 Views)

Latest JAMB Mock Exam Questions For 2023 UTME / [LATEST] Jamb Syllabus 2019/2020 For All Subjects | Download PDF Format / Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by luckynewsinfo: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Breaking NEWS on the *misquote of LATEST JAMB UPDATES CONCERNING RE-UPLOADING OF OLEVEL RESULTS*

Please you people should atleast understand the contents of *message/updates* before you start bombarding me with calls and invading the centre‼‼

When WAEC was days to be out JAMB posted same thing like this informing all awaiting result to go and re-upload their results.

It has come to our notice as *JAMB CBT CENTRE*that most of you don't really understand the latest jamb updates concerning *uploading of OLEVEL RESULTS*

The update/instruction from JAMB to all *2017 JAMBITES* is only meant for people who used awaiting result (NECO) that's yet to be released.

Jamb posted the message/updates to make sure everyone upload/update their *O'level result* to avoid admission delay/fraud (aka connections within lectures of institutions/admission seekers).

So, please the *Uploading of Olevel result* is for JAMBITES awaiting the about to be released *2017 NECO RESULT* not for dos who have re-uploaded their WAEC/NECO results(2017 or previous years).

More to follow. ����

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/breaking-news-on-misquote-of-latest.html

Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by empire2017(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Noted!!!
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by opera1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
luckynewsinfo:
Breaking NEWS on the *misquote of LATEST JAMB UPDATES CONCERNING RE-UPLOADING OF OLEVEL RESULTS*

Please you people should atleast understand the contents of *message/updates* before you start bombarding me with calls and invading the centre‼‼

When WAEC was days to be out JAMB posted same thing like this informing all awaiting result to go and re-upload their results.

It has come to our notice as *JAMB CBT CENTRE*that most of you don't really understand the latest jamb updates concerning *uploading of OLEVEL RESULTS*

The update/instruction from JAMB to all *2017 JAMBITES* is only meant for people who used awaiting result (NECO) that's yet to be released.

Jamb posted the message/updates to make sure everyone upload/update their *O'level result* to avoid admission delay/fraud (aka connections within lectures of institutions/admission seekers).

So, please the *Uploading of Olevel result* is for JAMBITES awaiting the about to be released *2017 NECO RESULT* not for dos who have re-uploaded their WAEC/NECO results(2017 or previous years).

More to follow. ����

U got it wrong! pls don't mislead or discouraged applicants from Uploading their Olevel Result.

Diz is d message on Jamb Twitter Page:

THIS INFORMATION IS FOR ALL CANDIDATE EVEN IF YOU HAVE UPLOADED B4. KINDLY VISIT A REGISTERED CBT CENTER 2 UPLOAD YA DETAILS.
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by frbona: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
opera1:

U got it wrong! pls don't mislead or discouraged applicants from Uploading their Olevel Result.

Diz is d message on Jamb Twitter Page:

THIS INFORMATION IS FOR ALL CANDIDATE EVEN IF YOU HAVE UPLOADED B4. KINDLY VISIT A REGISTERED CBT CENTER 2 UPLOAD YA DETAILS.

just did, "this candidate has already uploaded his credentials" was the response. If you haven't, speak for yourself
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Danelo(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please is it possible for one to upload another result?
My sister used her gce result during registration but now we prefer she use her waec result
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by skimmy005: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
luckynewsinfo:

More to follow. ����

Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Twizzy30(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
frbona:
just did, "this candidate has already uploaded his credentials" was the response. If you haven't, speak for yourself
so its for those with awaiting results only ehn?
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by skimmy005: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
skimmy005:
oga u are d1 misleading people, dnt u understand " THIS INFORMATION IS FOR ALL CANDIDATES EVEN IF YOU HAVE UPLOADED BEFORE. KINDLY VISIT A REGISTERED CBT CENTRE TO UPLOAD YOUR DETAILS"d uploading is for evry1
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Prefola: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
OP u better stop giving wrong information oooh...
i uploaded my result wen we were doing d jamb reg bt wen i heared of dis, i went to jamb office nd reuploaded(dat was last week)..nd i stilled helped my fwend 2 upload his own 2day...
NOTE-d uploading we did during jamb reg was done b filling columns bt d one they re doing nw,they wil fill columns nd also scan ur result (hard copy)nd upload...xo u beta run nd go nd do urz nw 2 avoid stories dat touch...
Op stop misleading pple..
Tanku

1 Like

Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Prefola:
i uploaded my result wen we were doing d jamb reg bt wen i heared of dis, i went to jamb office nd reuploaded(dat was last week)..nd i stilled helped my fwend 2 upload his own 2day...
NOTE-d uploading we did during jamb reg was done b filling columns bt d one they re doing nw,they wil fill columns nd also scan ur result (hard copy)nd upload...xo u beta run nd go nd do urz nw 2 avoid stories dat touch...
Tanku
Bro,can you help me do it.?
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by smilingface(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Prefola:
Tanku
I did my university registration which include o level entries after the information was out..do I need to upload it again.
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Prefola: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
I did my university registration which include o level entries after the information was out..do I need to upload it again.
Yes yhu will still have 2 upload again cuz even me i uploaded mine during post utme registration b4 doing dis 1 again
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Prefola: 6:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Pato23:

Bro,can you help me do it.?
Hmmm yah bt u wuld hav 2 scan ur result nd send it 2 my email..contact me on dis no-0.8.0.6.3.1.1.3.7.1.8
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2017
Prefola:

Hmmm yah bt u wuld hav 2 scan ur result nd send it 2 my email..contact me on dis no-0.8.0.6.3.1.1.3.7.1.8
ok
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2017
Prefola:

I'll call you.
Drop the email please
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Prefola: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2017
Pato23:
I'll call you. Drop the email please
Preciousbojopke@gmail.com
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by smilingface(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Prefola:

Yes yhu will still have 2 upload again cuz even me i uploaded mine during post utme registration b4 doing dis 1 again
OK thanks but where and how did you upload yours and at what cost please.
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Prefola: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
OK thanks but where and how did you upload yours and at what cost please.
U wil have 2 look 4 a jamb office close 2 u,tel dem u want 2 upload ur o'level result...i paid 500naira only...
note-if they ask u wether u hav uploaded b4,tel den yes nd dat u want 2 reupload...if they say dat u shuld go dat there is no need, still insist on uploading cuz dat was wat they told me wen i fest went 2 upload mine..nd wen they cheked, low nd behold my result wasnt there...cuz those jamb state officials dont knw wat they re doing,sum of dem re xo lazy...
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by toastedbread: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Understanding English is hard o. Such info should be passed out in pidgin so when it's being relayed from second to third ears, it'll be easily grasped.
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by smilingface(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Prefola:

U wil have 2 look 4 a jamb office close 2 u,tel dem u want 2 upload ur o'level result...i paid 500naira only...
note-if they ask u wether u hav uploaded b4,tel den yes nd dat u want 2 reupload...if they say dat u shuld go dat there is no need, still insist on uploading cuz dat was wat they told me wen i fest went 2 upload mine..nd wen they cheked, low nd behold my result wasnt there...cuz those jamb state officials dont knw wat they re doing,sum of dem re xo lazy...
ok thanks very much...I can upload in any CBT also abi.
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
Please where can I do it, is it the same place we registered for jamb
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Prefola: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
Yah...
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by smilingface(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Please where can I do it, is it the same place we registered for jamb
yea..or any CBT center.
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
smilingface:
yea..or any CBT center.
Okay thanks Bro
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Carlmax(m): 5:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Prefola:
Tanku

How can you confirm that the upload is successful? does it reflect on your dashboard? I have uploaded twice for my sister and still get this message " No Used Service With Document Upload Found " on her dashboard. see the pix below. is this normal?

Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Adebaba1(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Carlmax:

How can you confirm that the upload is successful? does it reflect on your dashboard? I have uploaded twice for my sister and still get this message " No Used Service With Document Upload Found " on her dashboard. see the pix below. is this normal?

Thank you for this question i have uploaded the result but still giving me that notification...please someone should kindly assist
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by aliyoung11(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2017
It is you that is getting it wrong
Check their official twitter account
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Carlmax(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Please we need someone to answer the above question Ooo
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Prefola: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Carlmax:
Please we need someone to answer the above question Ooo
Did u upload at a cbt center/jamb office or u did it urself??
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Carlmax(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Prefola:

Did u upload at a cbt center/jamb office or u did it urself??

Uploaded at a CBT center of course... Its not possible to do it yourself, or is it?
Re: Breaking News On The *misquote Of Latest Jamb Updates Concerning Re-uploading Of by Adebaba1(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Carlmax:

Uploaded at a CBT center of course... Its not possible to do it yourself, or is it?
same here, did mine at a cbt

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Top 10 Polytechnics In Nigeria You Should Attend / The Dumbest Deaths In Recorded History / So What They Say About Igbo Men Is True! See What Was Spotted In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.