Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? (668 Views)

God Forbid We Support The Actualization Of Biafra / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport / NEW STRATEGY FOR ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by Josephjnr(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
I don't actually want a divided Nigeria, but the true strength of a country is the unity and determination of her citizens which Nigeria lack as a result of this current agitation among other factors. If we Nairalanders without regard to your nation or ethnicity, have the ability/opportunity to vote for or against the actualization of Biafra, how will you vote and why? I will vote for the actualization of Biafra. I want them to have the opportunity to live their dream of greatness and don't want anything that might lead to war in my life time.
Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by madridguy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by limeta(f): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nose to the right
Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
i will not only vote for the actualizatn but also the disintegratn of d cn3

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by Josephjnr(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
dayo2me:
i will not only vote for the actualizatn but also the disintegratn of d cn3

Can you trow more light on your comment?
Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Josephjnr:

Can you trow more light on your comment?
there is no need to shed more light on it, it is coherent to grasp
Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by impossible27(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
I am not Igbo but I reside in Onitsha. I work here. I have seen how Igbo here take this Biafra thing serious, intact it like a religion here. sometimes I always wonder

how will it be if someone takes Nigeria to his heart like a religion? how will it be?

Then I understand something. if people like this can patriotic to an imaginary country to the extent they can take such country to their heart and can sacrifice for it, then such country is bound to be success if actualized.

Every keke or bus I enter in Onitsha, there must be a biafran flag in the front. and the police and solders do not interrogate them when they pass. and the drivers feels OK with that.

So. yes. I will like them to get their Biafra. let see how they will gorven it. and if they gorven it will, I will nationalize and be a full citizen of the country. after all nobody is proud to be a Nigeria except our politicians looting us dry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by maiunguwar: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Biafra........... ALA EKWERE N'NKWA

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by CriticMaestro: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
impossible27:
I am not Igbo but I reside in Onitsha. I work here. I have seen how Igbo here take this Biafra thing serious, intact it like a religion here. sometimes I always wonder

how will it be if someone takes Nigeria to his heart like a religion? how will it be?

Then I understand something. if people like this can patriotic to an imaginary country to the extent they can take such country to their heart and can sacrifice for it, then such country is bound to be success if actualized.

Every keke or bus I enter in Onitsha, there must be a biafran flag in the front. and the police and solders do not interrogate them when they pass. and the drivers feels OK with that.

So. yes. I will like them to get their Biafra. let see how they will gorven it. and if they gorven it will, I will nationalize and be a full citizen of the country. after all nobody is proud to be a Nigeria except our politicians looting us dry.
carry ur igbo head komot for here jor
see this igbotic fowl
Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by mpianya39(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
CriticMaestro:
see this igbotic fowl

E pain am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by Iykmann(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
Always a biafran
Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by Sall(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
As a Westerner, I will gladly support the actualization of Biafra. May be, may be the west can even get restructured then.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by impossible27(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
CriticMaestro:
see this igbotic fowl
lol. comment from a pained soul.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For Or Against The Actualization Of Biafra? by CrtlAltDel: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
I have always voted for the ipigs to leave but up till now they refuse to leave, are you sure they really want to leave cos Nigerians are tired of their noise

(1) (Reply)

Death Of Nnamdi Kanu'll Ignite Another Civil War, Igbo Youths Warn / Images From The Aso Ofi Festival / Dr. Chris Okafor Explodes, ''biafra Is A Spirit, You Can't Kill A Spirit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.