Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Bello, INEC, FG, Security Agents, After Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello, INEC, FG, Security Agents, After Me (451 Views)

There’s Correction Fluid On Yahaya Bello’s INEC Certificate - Prophet Jeremiah / Fg’s Security Allegations Against Us Diversionary –PDP / Activist Sues FG, Security Chiefs Over Military Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bello, INEC, FG, Security Agents, After Me by lightblazingnow(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bello, INEC, FG, security agents, after me
punchng.com

Leke Baiyewu, Abuja

The embattled lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye, has described the ruling by a Federal High Court Abuja which failed to grant his application to stop his recall from the Senate as appealable.

Melaye, in his reaction to the ruling on Monday, alleged that Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, Independent National Electoral Commission, top Federal Government officials, and top security officers were behind his travails.

He said, “My great people of Kogi West Senatorial District of Kogi state, in the face of obvious persecution and appealable judgement of the Federal High Court Abuja today, let not your heart be troubled. Lies will never overtake or conquer truth.

“The presence of the Kogi State Attonery General and Commissioner for Justice in court today over a matter that Kogi State is not joined as a party shows the clear collaborative efforts of INEC and Kogi State Government. However, these combined efforts of Governor Yahaya Bello, INEC, top Federal Government officials and top security agents to harangue and stampede me out of the Senate against the will of Kogi West constituents will fail woefully. He who is with me from above is greather than all of them put together.

“I will not stop speaking truth to authority. Kogi State Government must pay workers’ salaries and pay pensioners. We cannot all sleep facing one side of the bed. We shall overcome this temporary Shenanigan in the long run. We will neither sleep nor slumber on this. I use this opportunity to thank my dear constituents for their abiding love for and confidence shown towards me. God bless you all. Imole de, okunkun parada!”

http://punchng.com/bello-inec-fg-security-agents-after-me-melaye/amp/

Re: Bello, INEC, FG, Security Agents, After Me by lightblazingnow(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Never
Re: Bello, INEC, FG, Security Agents, After Me by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Idiotuu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello, INEC, FG, Security Agents, After Me by Mynd44: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017

(1)

Fresh Crisis Threatens To Tear PDP Apart / Igbos, Always Marginalized / This Terrorism Called Ipob Is Good For Every Truly Enlightened Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.