Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,789 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! (22904 Views)

Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics / ₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Tesla Roadster: Quickest Car In The World (0-60mph In Just 1.9 Seconds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Will you get it for me lol
yea if u find a buyer for my kidney
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Thobiy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Piiko:
yea if u find a buyer for my kidney
Just to buy a car, you sell your body;by their deed you shall know them
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by StakerLives(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
IAmSkinny:
All these one na noise o. I am just waiting patiently to inherit my old man's Peugeot 504 saloon. Car na car jare. See the dope Peugeot ride
http://www.fototech.com.ng/need-know-outdoor-photography-studio/
cool

man i love your works on your blog, great design and content. How could i contact you?
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by AutoReportNG2: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I've always said this.

First, it's basically a copy from other sites. Everyone has smartphone now and surf the web anyways so this is mostly stake information,

Second, the audience for that car is not on Nairaland

Third, discuss stuff that majority of Nairalanders can use. Get out there and intereview lastma, road safety, etc do an expose on fraudulent auto shops, interview Nairalander mechanic shops, preview popular cars like Camry, accord, etc

Anyways sha, the mods are looking for traffic and not content.

There's a chap in CarTalk doing a stereo upgrade, he's showing Nairalanders how to upgrade stereo, how to order stuff. Not sure if that ever made it to front page but some unobtainable super car makes it.

My oga... I hail oo, I always love to read your exposive comments and contribution on CT, Nairaland. Based on what you say, I personally have been running this blog for close to a year, you talked about interviewing Lastma, Mechanics etc. I can't count number of emails I have sent to auto firms and company, Innoson own, I cant remember, I sent a mail to LRU that I want to interview them on some topics, up till now nothing. Again this is run solely by one man, no sponorship from anyway, no advert from any company, nothing. If I can see people who will volunteer that they will be willing to volunteer their time or maybe send them mail and they reply, I will gladly do that. Remember also that these stuffs are just for the passion, I remembered the day I went to cover a story of FRSC, I was nearly beaten up. The reason why we feature foreign news on articles is cos its more easier to get info unlike here that people are keeping things to theirselves.

In conclusion, If I can see people will volunteer and ready to share ideas with me, firms, and sponsorship (who no like better thing) and lastly if we can see people who can be sending us exclusives from their end... I will gladly do that, free of charge.

Nevertheless, I still take your advice close to my heart and thanks for your correction.

AutoReportNG

3 Likes

Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Daviestunech(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kokaine:
i prefer sienna
Or VOLVO grin
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Flashh: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I've always said this.

First, it's basically a copy from other sites. Everyone has smartphone now and surf the web anyways so this is mostly stake information,

Third, discuss stuff that majority of Nairalanders can use. Get out there and intereview lastma, road safety, etc do an expose on fraudulent auto shops, interview Nairalander mechanic shops, preview popular cars like Camry, accord, etc

There's a chap in CarTalk doing a stereo upgrade, he's showing Nairalanders how to upgrade stereo, how to order stuff. Not sure if that ever made it to front page but some unobtainable super car makes it.
What more can I say to this? You have said it all bro!
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by IAmSkinny: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

man i love your works on your blog, great design and content. How could i contact you?
He@gmail dot com
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

My oga... I hail oo, I always love to read your exposive comments and contribution on CT, Nairaland. Based on what you say, I personally have been running this blog for close to a year, you talked about interviewing Lastma, Mechanics etc. I can't count number of emails I have sent to auto firms and company, Innoson own, I cant remember, I sent a mail to LRU that I want to interview them on some topics, up till now nothing. Again this is run solely by one man, no sponorship from anyway, no advert from any company, nothing. If I can see people who will volunteer that they will be willing to volunteer their time or maybe send them mail and they reply, I will gladly do that. Remember also that these stuffs are just for the passion, I remembered the day I went to cover a story of FRSC, I was nearly beaten up. The reason why we feature foreign news on articles is cos its more easier to get info unlike here that people are keeping things to theirselves.

In conclusion, If I can see people will volunteer and ready to share ideas with me, firms, and sponsorship (who no like better thing) and lastly if we can see people who can be sending us exclusives from their end... I will gladly do that, free of charge.

Nevertheless, I still take your advice close to my heart and thanks for your correction.

AutoReportNG

I appreciate you taking it as constructive criticism that it was meant as.

You seem to have ears of the powers to be on Nairaland.

Perhaps you can use that great opportunity to feature some of these guys on CT that are doing great automotive things like Gazzuzz and LeJeun, etc

Good luck Sir.

1 Like

Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by AutoReportNG2: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I appreciate you taking it as constructive criticism that it was meant as.

You seem to have ears of the powers to be on Nairaland.

Perhaps you can use that great opportunity to feature some of these guys on CT that are doing great automotive things like Gazzuzz and LeJeun, etc

Good luck Sir.

I will take my time to read through these guys and do the needful, nevertheless, I go drag you along oo... I know I can always count on you as the work is getting bigger on me self.

Thanks for the correction and God bless you bro.

Regards

1 Like

Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Abdulazeez007(m): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
OWOLAGBA.

Bought something like this on my last trip to Niger Republic,and because of our bad roads, i kept it at the Border there. Anytime i want to warm it, i go across the border to warm it.

I am deliberately using this Keke Marwa now, so nobody knows i am rich.
because of the road abi import duty? Elegbon reduce the lie abeg
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thobiy:
Just to buy a car, you sell your body;by their deed you shall know them
things we do for love cry
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
AutoReportNG2:

I will take my time to read through these guys and do the needful, nevertheless, I go drag you along oo... I know I can always count on you as the work is getting bigger on me self.

Thanks for the correction and God bless you bro.

Regards

No worries mate. We need to escalate the automotive scene in Nigeria.

You can count on me.

1 Like

Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Kokaine(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Daviestunech:

Or VOLVO grin
lol
but seriously have you noticed nigerians dont appreciate volvo as much? i wonder why. their cars are fine and strong. with good second hand value. Peugeot is gradually going down that line too
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Josh44s(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
AutoReportNG2:
The ‘Aventador S roadster’ is revealed by Lamborghini at IAA 2017 in Frankfurt, combining the technologies and driving dynamics of the ‘Aventador S‘ with an emotive open air driving experience. the convertible maintains the unmistakable design of the ‘Aventador S’ along with unique features reflecting its roadster persona.

The Lamborghini ‘Aventador S roadster’s’ rear sports different lines to the coupé, giving the supercar its own aerodynamic character. An engine bridge runs from the back window to the rear in a mix of body color and Matt black painted carbon fiber engine bonnet blades: A transparent option is also available to show-off the V12 engine within. sleek, removable, hardtop roof panels, weighing less than six kg, are convexly molded to ensure maximum cabin space for the occupants. an easy fastening system allows the roof panels to be quickly removed and stored in the front trunk.

[b]Accelerating 0-100 km/h (0 – 62 mph) in just 3.0 seconds, with a top speed of 350 km/h (217 mph), the roadster weighs 50 kg more than the coupé. its 6.5 liter V12 engine outputs the same 740 hp as the coupé, with 690 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm.[/b]The seven-speed lightweight independent shifting rod transmission provides robotized gearshifts, with carbon ceramic brakes as standard. dione 20” / 21” rims are fitted with Pirelli ‘P zero’ tires especially developed for the ‘aventador S’. Inside, the TFT digital dashboard can be customized to the driver’s preferences and apple Carplay is standard.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/this-open-top-lamborghini-aventador-s.html

You need to stop this nonsense you are doing. Stop posting cars 100% Nairalanders can't afford and post Tiny light Camry or Golf. I use God beg you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Daviestunech(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kokaine:
lol
but seriously have you noticed nigerians dont appreciate volvo as much? i wonder why. their cars are fine and strong. with good second hand value. Peugeot is gradually going down that line too
Yea.

You know they don't do flash cars like the recent 1 unlike the BMW Ferrari ND co
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by ayofimihan(m): 6:59am On Sep 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I've always said this.

The fact that you're not interested in it doesn't mean other people aren't. I mean, this is the first thing I opened on the first page this morning cos this is what I'm interested in. About the unobtainable part... As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
ayofimihan:

The fact that you're not interested in it doesn't mean other people aren't. I mean, this is the first thing I opened on the first page this morning cos this is what I'm interested in. About the unobtainable part... As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

My opinion, you're free to have yours.

Keep stroking yourself copying my words. Asshat.
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Thobiy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Piiko:
things we do for love cry
This one too much
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thobiy:
This one too much
she's a sweet heart and a very pleasant person tho, its just an expressive way of commenting tho
Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by chaikie(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tessy4life:
Hmmm..chaikie what u got to say about this?
Do you want one hun?

1 Like

Re: This Open-top Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster Is A Babe! by Tessy4life(f): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2017
chaikie:

Do you want one hun?
Yes baby...a birthday gift

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Unveils Its Self-driving E-palette Delivery Pod / 5 PROBLEMS DUE TO LONGER ENGINE OIL CHANGE INTERVALS. (Photos) / Should I Go For Passat Vw Or Toyota Camry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.