Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics (2412 Views)

Algerian Man Held Captive By His Neighbor For 27 Years Found / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by policy12: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
This Information is according to a reporter!!
With full identity undisclosed we are hereby sharing this news so as to alert anyone who might know these victims from Federal Poly Oko.
It was only yesterday that two female students of federal polytechnic Oko who designated themselves as rund girls went on a dangerous travel to portharcourt to meet their MAGA accidentally fell victims to their maga that they went to visit.

It was reported that these two students were from the Science Laboratory Technology department with their current educational level undisclosed but we know they are from the students of Federal Polytechnic Oko as a student identified the one on red hair in a group chat that the photo was sent to saying she knew her and as a matter of fact that they were together to make her hair as of the week before (you could see the hair still looks new on her proving she made it not quite a long time). Her claim seemed true though.

It is also reported that those men holding them captive requested a ransom of #800,000 and subsequently they were stripped unclad, sexually harrased and also molested as they are in their captives custody.

It is hereby advised that female students should decease from these runs of a stuff….

Source:nigeriatoday.ng

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
God

I wish I was a kidnapper right now.

See groove!!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by policy12: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:
God

See groove!!

Bros haba
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by SmartchoicesNG: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Reminds me of evaberry

Fallen Olympus at such a young age.

Cc lalas247

Story incomplete...olosho and kidnappers are one in a kind...something must have gone awry....
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2017

The n.ipples on that girl tho.

Big round and succulent

Those kidnappers must be enjoying themselves
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by SmartchoicesNG: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:
Cat got your tongue? I am still on Nairaland.... Don't get too comfy!

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by Slayer2: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Cat got your tongue? I am still on Nairaland.... Don't get too comfy!

Dayum!

Don't have anything to say.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by SmartchoicesNG: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Slayer2:

Dayum!

Don't have anything to say.
So you know evaberry too? Busy sucking ....we'd talk larrer

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by swiz123(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Fallen tits.the power of a bra.
They've gotten what they deserve
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
God pls don't consider their sins save dem if they are still alive

2 Likes

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
ShyCypher:
God

See groove!!
ur brain is leaking c a Dr pls
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by decatalyst(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Evaberry:

The n.ipples on that girl tho.
Big round and succulent
Those kidnappers must be enjoying themselves

Arrrgggh!

Those things are irritating undecided

I hope urs ain't like that?

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by Evablizin(f): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
shocked

Chai,my pikin de school
that's what their parents will say when you ask them of their children.Because you want to be the reigning girl on campus you made yourself a public toilet.
May God have mercy on them

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by danny56: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Desperate times requires desperate measures. Please don't move anyhow to anywhere and think you are smart. Doing evil is as sport to wicked men. Pray and watch your moves! May God protect everybody.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by Lalas247(f): 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Reminds me of evaberry

Fallen Olympus at such a young age.

Cc lalas247

Story incomplete...olosho and kidnappers are one in a kind...something must have gone awry....
Seem fake no source as mods will say grin
I can't even shout ! So u came here to see brezz sad
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by laborious(m): 1:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Looks like an initiation to me..
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by meezynetwork(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2017
Hmmm, this world
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko Runs Girls Held Captive And Stripped N*ked pics by AFONJACOW(m): 6:49am On Sep 12, 2017
in case their relatives no realize the ransom on time , I'm bidding for their fresh breast and Liquid excreting parts ... who will bid for their skull and hands .... I wish my girlfriends bisola and bimbo will learn from this... week in week out na so dem they travel up and down...

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Drug-lord That Escaped Ozubulu Killings Killed In South Africa / Graphic Video : Boy Gruesomely Murdered / Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State. One Beheaded Again VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.