Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince (781 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2017
For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
Romans 6:14

The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers

I give thanks to the Lord for all the testimonies I’ve received from precious lives touched by Jesus. Here’s one from a brother in Australia, who wrote to me to share how he had been delivered from multiple addictions as he started to hear and receive the revelation of his righteousness in Christ:

I have just given up smoking by doing what you’ve taught in your books and DVDs—becoming conscious of and confessing my righteousness in Christ—whenever I was tempted to smoke. I have also been set free from 20 years of drug and alcohol abuse, and am free of paranoid thoughts. I couldn’t give them up through my own efforts, but through Christ I have. Praise Jesus for His overcoming grace!

My friend, God’s provision covers all aspects of life, including deliverance from long-term addictions. When you continually receive God’s gifts of abundant grace, righteousness and no condemnation in Christ, you will walk in His power to reign over every addiction or condition holding you captive today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Holla
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Morning.....
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
jiggaz:
Holla
alright
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2017
You?
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abba
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Just
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fff
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hlla holla
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yes
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:58am On Sep 14, 2018
Yes.....
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yes
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2020
Lord Jesus
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2020
!!!!
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
jiggaz:
Holla
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2020
jiggaz:
Holla
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yeah
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yess
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yeah
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Bump
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bump.
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2023
jiggaz:
Bump.
Re: The Revelation Of Righteousness Delivers - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
Boom

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigeria Prophet Drops Bombshell Prophecies / Rccg Sunday School Lesson 3 [sunday 17th September, 2017]: The Secret Place / Is Theism A Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.