Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,181 members, 7,839,024 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant (35543 Views)

Oluchi Madubuike Emerges MBGN 2021 (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / 2017 MBGN Contestants Rock Bikini In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

Both of you in your profile picture are beautiful.

Which of them is you?
tanks
smiling one
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Icon79(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wetin dey mek you laff?

O pari

vivypretty:
grin
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by lafflaff123(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

tanks
smiling one

You are the most beautiful woman i have seen on Nairaland and i am not praising you.

Jesus, your beauty is fresh like something i have never seen before.

Lets be friends okay?
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Benekruku(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
She cant Bleep, thats why.

We know how it goes...

No Bleep, No fame!

But at a time, how did she win Miss Delta? She still bleeped!
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by AngelicBeing: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Withdrawn?Beauty Queens do not pull out of beauty pageant, as that is what they live,breath and think of 24/7 and that is why this one is suspicious.

likely reasons listed below.

A- She could not come to a financial settlement/agreement with the organisers.
B- She has a compromising Video(Cucumber part 2)
C- She is pregnant.
D- She refuses to settle one of the top shots with "SAMPLING" as 95% of Models/Beauty Pageants girls get sampled a lot.

And lastly

E- Her Village people at work.
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Angy55(f): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Too many drama in the life of celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by sadiqabuch: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
I can smell BLACKMAILING
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

You are the most beautiful woman i have seen on Nairaland and i am not praising you.

Jesus, your beauty is fresh like something i have never seen before.

Lets be friends okay?
tanks man
No p
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by lafflaff123(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

tanks man
No p

I just followed you. I will introduce myself better to you privately okay?
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Benekruku(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

Jesus, your beauty is fresh like something i have never seen before

Lets be friends okay?

Hmmmmmm......

You re outrightly blind!
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Assensio(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
she no even fine sef..se ha teet.lyk fork
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by cleanshaven(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Withdrawn?Beauty Queens do not pull out of beauty pageant, as that is what they live,breath and think of 24/7 and that is why this one is suspicious.

likely reasons listed below.

A- She could not come to a financial settlement/agreement with the organisers.
B- She has a compromising Video(Cucumber part 2)
C- She is pregnant.
D- She refuses to settle one of the top shots with "SAMPLING" as 95% of Models/Beauty Pageants girls get sampled a lot.

And lastly

E- Her Village people at work.

final answer is .......................D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

I just followed you. I will introduce myself better to you privately okay?
ok
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by lafflaff123(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
Benekruku:

Hmmmmmm......

You re outrightly blind!

Is it your eyes?
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Great.
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by talk2percy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Blackmailing tins...it's either u withdraw or Chidinma's case will b ur case...Naija...I hail
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by jrusky(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
God bless you for your courage I'm.proud of you. Stand by your decision and you will be better of having your dignity.

Let me now bust what went wrong she is not pregnant neither financial issue * it's all about sex for placement and Cucumber nasty stuffs they have even secretly told her to seal her lip if she love her life so no one should be surprise if she say otherwise later.

I knew this game and have close friends involve in all these Miss this Miss that crap I must confess it's horrible and very shameful. I had witnessed where the entire male judges and crew slept with a 19 years old girl nust for her to win, I called her parent and her and I told them to withdraw their innocent girl they refused to listen to me and I maintained my peace the mother claimed she want her daughter to be celebrity so painful the little girl came second after f u c king her mercilessly.( name witheld)
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by AFONJACOW(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
better than fvcking those old men for the useless crown
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by lafflaff123(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

ok

Just nominated you for Miss Nairaland.
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Celestyn8213: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
I just hope your withdrawal has nothing to do with cucumber
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

Just nominated you for Miss Nairaland.
grin grin
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by lafflaff123(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin

Serious go to the nomination page. That's the real you right?i am sure you will win.
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by hedonistic: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Smart marketing. You were unknown as a contestant, and you would have most likely gone unnoticed during and after the pageant, with a super slim chance of winning it. But now, as a mere 'withdrawer', you made the front page news and have thus thrust yourself into public consciousness - a feat that only the pageant winner could have achieved.

Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

Serious go to the nomination page. That's the real you right?i am sure you will win.
Yea but am not interested
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by MhizzAJ(f): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:

Yea but i'm not interested
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by lafflaff123(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay.
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Duru009(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
Who cares...
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by teflonjake(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Rhaspody:
SHE withdrew from the competition because she doesnt want to compromise her integrity because of money and fame. good girls are still in nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin good girls are still in nigeria vs searching for oil in northern Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by ubongoton(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
she withdrew because she donsnt want to withdraw
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by highness25(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Txz9p21yo3M/WbbNM7lnJ7I/AAAAAAAAEN8/Zltf-nCtBa40qvq43GzI3Nm1yNj3b7YCwCLcBGAs/s320/missd.jpg[/img]

Miss Delta, Miss Precious Omovong has withdrawn from contesting in this year's Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria pageant. She withdrew due to personal reasons.

She shared the news on her IG page.

She wrote;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-pr6ocsLRGQY/WbbNDEY8ZdI/AAAAAAAAEN4/s9LV-FK2PyAFCQMSEp_2yzmTmWGSnUQkgCLcBGAs/s1600/missdelta1.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/miss-delta-withdraws-from-mbgn-2017.html

I pay zero attention to such news, but i must say you made the right decision, if you are wise enough you are gonna make it with the current crown on your head. Invest your money well and keep your doings off social media otherwise you'll regret ever going into pageant. Ask Chidinma she'll tutor you
Re: Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I too will nominate you
you must contest by force wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adar Yusuf Wins Miss Univeristy Africa (Photos) / Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.