Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (66548 Views)

Referee Fernando Hernandez Kicks Lucas Romero In Groin For Demanding VAR Review / Premier League Player Injured In Groin From Having Sex In Unusual Position / Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by ChimuchiYola(f): 2:20am On Sep 12, 2017
beautiful232:
my favourite footballer...term...barcelona forever

You be correct babe joor... Hope you will watch our match against Juventus later today?
I just subscribed my DSTV because of UEFA CL and i will be watching from my home, so if you don't mind come and join me.

Up Barcelona !!!
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 12, 2017
Get hired as a freelancer or hire a freelancer for you projects.

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by 7footre(m): 2:29am On Sep 12, 2017
beautiful232:

kiss kiss sabi gurl
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Moonland100(m): 3:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Antina:

Yinmu, says who?
only once and is with Zinedine Zidane
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by perdollar(m): 4:17am On Sep 12, 2017
the cagey boy is now trying to b a man
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by seunfape(m): 5:03am On Sep 12, 2017
World star
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by bewla(m): 5:43am On Sep 12, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
Did you know that messi dosn't removed his jersey off all on pitch in his entire career?
what was that celebration in Madrid again that Ronaldo pay back
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 12, 2017
beautiful232:

No be only term na midterm u for kuku talk

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by FTrebirth(m): 6:06am On Sep 12, 2017
my own world's best footballer...

at all times.
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by naturefellow(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
Did you know that messi dosn't removed his jersey off all on pitch in his entire career?
Na humility, no be pride smiley
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Lionel Messi shows off tattoo

Argentine International and Barcelona FC Footballer, Lionel Messi shows off tattoo of his wife’s lips inked close to his groin.

Though he is not a stranger to inks, he makes this a bold move in showing the World how much he cherishes his wife’s kisses as he shared the pictures on Social Media.

Lionel Messi is married to his childhood sweetheart Antonella Rocuzzo and they both have 2 kids together, Thiago and Mateo.

https://www.wotzup.ng/lionel-messi-shows-off-tattoo-lips-groin/

cc lalasticlala

Is this how he's going to counter ronaldos back to back champions league n euro championship n world best player
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by timiade446(m): 7:36am On Sep 12, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
this guy never go school, ipob guys sha lol
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by beautiful232(f): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2017
Esepayan:

No be only term na midterm u for kuku talk

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by beautiful232(f): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2017
7footre:

kiss kiss sabi gurl
7footre:

kiss kiss sabi gurl
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by beautiful232(f): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

You be correct babe joor... Hope you will watch our match against Juventus later today?
I just subscribed my DSTV because of UEFA CL and i will be watching from my home, so if you don't mind come and join me.

Up Barcelona !!!

correct guy
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by frank317: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Settingz321:
Messi is aging fast
An additional 1year to Messi life is also an additional one year to ur life... Think about this
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by okonja(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
See as messi grab his wife ass grin

I think say na only me see ham
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by geostar: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2017
nice kiss
i surprise say shot messi tall pass him wife
team ronaldo
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by Rick9(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2017
Messi go and shave abeg.
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by BOJO123(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
ubongoton:
fact.....
RIP to Turanci

Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by fyxboss(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Am seeing things cheesy
what are you seeing. me sef I'm seeing things, ur dp. fine girl
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by MhizzAJ(f): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
fyxboss:
what are you seeing. me sef I'm seeing things, ur dp. fine girl
lolz
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
beautiful232:

correct guy

Correct Babe

Did you see how we (Messi) dismantled them? The first time he's scoring against Buffon ends in disaster for the Italian
Re: Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin by beautiful232(f): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
ChimuchiYola:

Correct Babe

Did you see how we (Messi) dismantled them? The first time he's scoring against Buffon ends in disaster for the Italian

my dear sometimes is like that..Ok? cheesy
ChimuchiYola:

Correct Babe

my dear sometimes is like that..Ok?

Mikel Obi A Father Of Twins? / 15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football / Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures)