Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. (1841 Views)

Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore / PDP Supporters Fighting With Machete Over Money In Osogbo. / Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by luckysmills: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
I hope that what I am seeing right now is not going to turn into the second Nigerian/Biafran civil war as some IPOB members are just moving from Afara to Ubakala which is located inside Umuahia. It is a traumatic experience in Umuahia as all shop owners around Afara, Old Umuahia and Ubakala are closing their shops and running away for their live. but, I do not think that going to fight some Nigerian soldiers without even a cutlass will be the best idea. Hoping to get more information about the cause.
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by lafflaff123(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Today?
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by DickDastardLION(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
ghen ghen ... remember to give us scores later o!
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by McGg: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
"the Nigerian army that dances surugede does not know that surugede is the dance of the spirit"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by DickDastardLION(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
are currently fighting .... then, you said they are moving to ... alarmists everywhere ... nonsense! angry sad
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by luckysmills: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Right now.
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by richidinho(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Useless soldiers that always run away from the real terrorists

Routine parade my foot, must the parade be carried out infront of Nnamdi Kanu's house?

Be looking for trouble where there is none

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by luckysmills: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
DickDastardLION:
are currently fighting .... then, you said they are moving to ... alarmists everywhere ... nonsense! angry sad
are you kidding me, you want me to go out there and die
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by abelprice(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
Road to biafrian war.... undecided..
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by nero2face: 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Buhari's dream come true, he has been plotting on how to suck de blood of the IGBOS... His own blood will go for it

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by hollah123: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
I know by now the Nigerian army will b laughing out loud at NK stupidity, just imagine the statement that my boys shield me from attack when all I c are misguided youths with sticks and Stones. so ask yourself if truly they want to arrest NK is it those boys that will stop them? it's just like saying its a cobweb that didn't allow the elephant to move, it's obvious they are not after him cos if they are a million iPod miscreants can never stop them with those vehicles I saw in the video.a man that does not have any military experience n he doesn't even recognize a panchard n what it's capable of doing is calling for war, I laugh in swahili

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by NNAMDlKANU(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Umuahia in turmoil

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by attackgat: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
The only time you see the Nigerian Army displaying any bravado is when they are up against unarmed civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by ExpiredNigeria: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Don't think that there's no limit to how long we can hold our patient because it will get to a point when even Nnamdi Kanu cannot stop us. Igbos don't worship anyone, Nnamdi Kanu loyalist are not following him because he doles out money to them but, because he carries the interest of the people. I have read comments of the supposed leaders of this government on IPOB agitators calling those youths jobless. They are not even ashamed that the system they manage lendered these youths jobless.

I see some other youths from other parts of the country whose lives have not fared any better make mockery of IPOB youths who're fed up in the system especially here in Nigeria, I'll not disappoint you that Sarrki and Ngeneukwu will be among the first people to comment on this thread deceiving other youths because they are hired by APC government to fight Biafra because they Think IPOB is PDP creation against APC.

We have heard the histories, we only decided to let bygone be by gone, if a set of people from my region want a country of their own, it is their natural right to ask for it, that I don't support secession but, restructuring doesn't mean I won't defend my own, enough of the Igbo blood being spilled on this land by the Nigerian Army.

Be rest assured there'll be no safe place is anything start happening in the east, we'll start it from North because it is only once a man will die, if you this that all of us are going to leave the north so that Arewa Youths and the Zoo military will go and kill everyone down there you guy's are really mad.. there'll be no safe place in Nigeria. Arewa Youth Issued a quit notice to the Igbos up north and this is just about two weeks to the said date Nigeria Government has also sent down their operation Python Dance to South East should the carry a reprisal attach on the Northers when the Igbos are attached in the north.. I just want you to understand that you're fighting Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by HiddenShadow: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFoLR5Vyoc

Prophecy about the rise of Biafra by a Yoruba pastor and Nostradamus is about to happen

Download the video
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
How wise is fighting men with guns and later they ll start shouting genocide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by ideologies(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
profolaolu:
How wise is fighting men with guns and later they ll start shouting genocide
shut up my friend
This is a well planned strategy to disrupt the area, and bill up cases for KANU
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by introvertedsoul: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
Umuahia in turmoil

I have passed this area a couple of times and that is not Ubakala bro.
Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by Nemesis1: 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
So what's the scores abeg

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by Yyeske(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Let them limit their madness to Umuahia and Abia state

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Currently Fighting With Some Nigeria Soldiers. by NNAMDlKANU(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
introvertedsoul:

I have passed this area a couple of times and that is not Ubakala bro.

That is umuahia ..heart of town... Ubakala is umuahia south

(1) (Reply)

Four Reasons Why Akwa Ibom State Is The Next Big Thing. / “you Are An Ungrateful People Not Worth Fighting For”, Lawyer Slams Nigerians / 2019 Presidential Election!!!!!! SOWORE Vs MOGHALU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.