Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) (2683 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Twerking In Her Bikini (Photos) / Ella Agu Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by Dosmay(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
DJ Cuppy is currently on vacation with her friends and mom in Ibiza!

The Daughter of Forte Oil billionaire owner, showed off her bikini body in this new photos;

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by Dosmay(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by Shelloween(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bikini or no Bikini, If you wor wor, you don wor wor. Money is good. Ibiza! Ama visit you soon!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
I see.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2017
grin cheesy ok

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by titosantana(m): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2017
Just the usual
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by sakaba(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2017
titosantana:
Just the usual
i see u
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by titosantana(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
sakaba:
i see u
Na so
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2017
I must visit this Ibiza next year
anyway anichebe right now

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] DJ Olu, Davido's Friend & Son Of Businessman Dapo Abiodun, Found Dead / PHOTOS: Crowd At OLIC4 Before The Show Begins / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Wizkid's Live In Concert, A Hit Or A Missed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.